R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Had dudes saying Kanye had them questioning theirs sexuality and that he invented good music :lol: not to mention the “I’ll still wear his shoes” debate. Those guys were over the top odd

tenor.gif

Clearly I missed that thread

At this point all we can hope is that people learn the difference between a pedophile and a ephebophile. I once broke up with a chick because she had a penchant for shaving bush I need grown women in my bed..

Rkelly is one funny dude. He was on borrowed time, its time to pay the piper pied piper ! this dude already spent his sexual prime engaging in all his fetishes and they now getting around to locking him up at 52.

Chuck Berry also got caught recording women in the bathroom at his restaraunt and was into scat (not the music).

https://nypost.com/2017/03/21/the-dark-past-of-chuck-berrys-scandal-filled-sex-life/

Scat? Recording women taking ****s?

Man I'm telling you...we as a society haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg when it comes to accurately diving into humans sexually.

Humans are deviant as hell. Only societal norms and domestication have stopped the majority of society from normalizing some real freaky ****. It's no coincidence how the people who reach the apex of society in which no one can tell them no, indulge in the weirdest, most deviant stuff.

Scat? Recording women taking ****s?

Man I'm telling you...we as a society haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg when it comes to accurately diving into humans sexually.

Humans are deviant as hell. Only societal norms and domestication have stopped the majority of society from normalizing some real freaky ****. It's no coincidence how the people who reach the apex of society in which no one can tell them no, indulge in the weirdest, most deviant stuff.

Aside from Robert, I think they just get so much ***, regular sex gets boring...

At this point all we can hope is that people learn the difference between a pedophile and a ephebophile. I once broke up with a chick because she had a penchant for shaving bush I need grown women in my bed..
Took a minute for this to show up. "Erm excuse me, but pedophiles are..."

Either way Robert is both.

David Bowie took the virginity of a 15 year old.

MC Ren was accused of impregnanting and raping a teenager ... I think she was 15 or 16.

Marvin Gaye had a relationship with his wife’s niece who was 15 and got her pregnant. Something about making his wife have sex with friends and threating her.

Chuck Berry kidnapped a 14 year old girl. Accused of sleeping with her.

Man people ain't serious about this "cancel" stuff.

Steven Tyler met a 16 year old at one of his shows. Basically paid her parents to get guardian rights of her and got her pregnant. Aerosmith still touring and being celebrated.

It's a reeses commercial that's playing Marivn's music.

Rick James went to prison for kidnapping a broad and we still laugh at the "I'm Rick James b****" skit.

Bryan Singer is accused of touching 4 underage boys and his movie Bohemian Rhapsody has won awards.

People don't care that much b

Look at pedophile as a slang word for all that encompasses being into girls who aren't of age.

Last edited:
Aside from Robert, I think they just get so much ***, regular sex gets boring...

This. This is how the same sex and orgies start to come into play.

I've heard the stories of athletes doing this for the same reason.

My brother has ****ed over 1200 joints and has said to me a few times that straight up sex is boring.

Never heard the Don Magic Wilt Chamberlain tricking off crazy. If you suddenly bored with regular sex and being with another dude seems interesting now you were just in the closet or being dishonest with yourself to begin with.

I mean this is true, I think there’s no doubt about that.

But I just think that if the propensity to dive into “deviant” (and what’s actually deviant is a completely different convo that could go a myriad of ways) sexual endeavors is there within humans who have an incredible amounts of sex, then I think deviancy could be latent within humans to varying extents with guys like R. kelly and Michael Jackson being on the extreme ends of the deviancy spectrum I think.

This isn’t a justifaction for R. Kelly btw lol just a rant on human sexual deviancy and it’s place within our society, which raises questions on what actually is normal and what’s deviant

Back
Top Bottom