r they light skin brothers back in?

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Darkskinned women have distain for lighskinned men and women for multiple reasons.

Mostly they just hating
GRRRRRRRR!!!!1111! *flexes wolf claws*

i hate when broads fake like they dont like lite skinned $!*! and yet they constantly checkin for a n
grin.gif

o btw....
166kcc3.jpg

Originally Posted by Dylishis

You sure light skinned dudes didn't give them the cold shoulder image
Chicks get mad salty when you say "I love me some yella boned ladies", then you get that, "you don't know what you missin" <<I know what I'm missing, the LIGHT image

My friends aren't that simple.
laugh.gif

It sucks that the only imagery we get in the media are women that don't look like me... but that doesn't make me feel any less of a woman/beautiful. No salt here...I could care less about who a guy is into, if he don't want me then it doesn't matter! It's only preference and we all have ours. It's no biggie!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haha nah I was just asking. I know very well that there is anabundance of ladies breathtakingly beautiful that are grouped as *dark-skinned*. It's all love because I'm sure you're a very gorgeous girl,don't take any offense to what we're saying. When the light's go off, you already know[/color]
wink.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and to duke who said we was waiting on a Messiah[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hell nah, we used to be on the low, but we've been out there since Smokey& Sugar Ray Robinson[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Now we can just get at you all about it because them clubs ain't make you feelany brighter...ALL pun intended[/color]
roll.gif

LOL at ya'll stinkin light skin dudes thinkin a HALF WHITE MAN whose stinkin grandmother was a racist can bring yall back. And yes, she was a racist.Barack admitted that she told him she was afraid of black men and she called us every derogatory name one could imagine. I like my black people BLACK!!

Chicks get mad salty when you say "I love me some yella boned ladies", then you get that, "you don't know what you missin" <<I know what I'm missing, the LIGHT image

laugh.gif

It sucks that the only imagery we get in the media are women that don't look like me... but that doesn't make me feel any less of a woman/beautiful. No salt here...I could care less about who a guy is into, if he don't want me then it doesn't matter! It's only preference and we all have ours. It's no biggie!
so why is it that you never see two light skinned people or two dark skinned people together?

it's always light female dark dude, or dark female light dude...

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

LOL at ya'll stinkin light skin dudes thinkin a HALF WHITE MAN whose stinkin grandmother was a racist can bring yall back. And yes, she was a racist. Barack admitted that she told him she was afraid of black men and she called us every derogatory name one could imagine. I like my black people BLACK!!
I've been waiting for someone to make this point.....Barack Obama is not a light-skinned black man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

laugh.gif

so why is it that you never see two light skinned people or two dark skinned people together?

it's always light female dark dude, or dark female light dude...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't discriminate when shaking someone's hand but usuallyI play Bonnie & Clyde with a light skinned chick (both parents lightskinned[/color]
wink.gif
)

but I tend to be a mad scientist when it comes to mixing flavors
devil.gif

Talking about Obama bringing us back?
indifferent.gif

[Jeezy]We here now, you old news [/Jeezy]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL at ya'll stinkin light skin dudes thinkin a HALF WHITE MAN whose stinkin grandmother was a racist can bring yall back. And yes, she was a racist. Barack admitted that she told him she was afraid of black men and she called us every derogatory name one could imagine. I like my black people BLACK!!
I've been waiting for someone to make this point.....Barack Obama is not a light-skinned black man.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

mtv94w.jpg

just because dark skinned brothas started gettin play in the 90s, doesnt mean that light skinned brothas stopped getting play.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Darkskinned women have distain for lighskinned men and women for multiple reasons.

Mostly they just hating

You a darkskinned women?
laugh.gif

A women?

?
indifferent.gif
Porque?
?
indifferent.gif
Because???

I don't follow.

We have 1 thing in common

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Mostly they just hating

You a darkskinned women?
laugh.gif

A women?

?
indifferent.gif
Porque?
?
indifferent.gif
Because???

I don't follow.

We have 1 thing in common