Release Date: February 1, 2019
Price: $140
Nike-Shox-R4-OG-Black-Silver-BV1111-008-2019-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-Black-Silver-BV1111-008-2019-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-Black-Silver-BV1111-008-2019-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-Black-Silver-BV1111-008-2019-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-Black-Silver-BV1111-008-2019-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-Black-Silver-BV1111-008-2019-Release-Date-1.jpg

The black/silver pair is ROBOCOPPED without any questions. 10-year-old me would be proud. :pimp:

It's not on SNKRS for me either; I'm going to see if they'll have a physical release at my local Nike Store.

anyone remember the blue fade pair that I think as a Canada Exclusive maybe? Those were always on my wish list and never found them.

Had the several of the r4/bb colorways- was in college working at FNL at the time.

Loved the silhouette, iffy about the shox columns, disliked the discomfort/fit, absolutely hated and decided to never step into a "sneaker" store - and didn't for nearly 9 years because of the 3 years of life I wasted there. :lol:

Many reasons why working retail destroyed any interest I had in "kicks" but the Shox have a distinct place in my memory.

At least once a day someone demanding to know why they don't make a "Boing" sound. Someone demanding I explain why shox is better than Absorbz or gel-lite. At least one kid trying to convince his mom these would help him just like "strength shoes" would increase his vertical by 3 inches.

I'm guessing there will be a hybrid "vapor shox" or some other monstrosity.

But I'm in for the blk/slvr

Strange... I'm in the US. It doesn't show up for me at all.... Like it never existed.

Same. I even set an alarm a few days ago just in case SNKRS failed to send a reminder of the drop (which obviously never happened today).

I was looking at SNKRS in the US every couple of minutes today and saw absolutely nothing smh. The Nike Store here doesn't have word on if they're releasing in store either.

Here comes the waiting game...

They did us dirty on the fake drop today. Probably afraid to take attention away from those ugly *** 720s.

Back
Top Bottom