Raccoon Gives NYPD the Work Before Getting Caught

I wanna punch the owner and cop. :smh:

Poor dog died for nothing

Owner???? How about the dog died because as usual the police overstep their bounds and abuse their power and illegally handcuff someone....
Y'all cowards always to willing to bow down and discard y'all rights....

I wanna punch the owner and cop. :smh:

Poor dog died for nothing

Owner???? How about the dog died because as usual the police overstep their bounds and abuse their power and illegally handcuff someone....
Y'all cowards always to willing to bow down and discard y'all rights....

Miss me wit that coward talk B.

At the very least the owner failed to proper secure the dog in the car. For that alone he deserves part of the blame.

Last edited:
How many racoons you brahs think you can handle, in a fight, at one time.

I think I can take at least 20. Real talk

Bro you're not srs. I know you're not. 20?! Nah fam. 10 would body you easily if attacking simultaneously. Just look at what 1 did to that girls face.

Would give those raccoons this work

T2nm3CD.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
 That ape aint even look back, just kept on pushing!! NO regard for raccoon life 

nerd.gif
 Racoon looking like cuz who just realized he got hustled in White Men Can't Jump when he bout to go to the car and brb 

How many racoons you brahs think you can handle, in a fight, at one time.

I think I can take at least 20. Real talk

Bro you're not srs. I know you're not. 20?! Nah fam. 10 would body you easily if attacking simultaneously. Just look at what 1 did to that girls face.

Brah don't doubt my survival skills. I guarantee you I would give raccoons 1-20 dat work. All I gotta do is grab one by the back legs and use it to beat the **** outta the rest.

The only reason I don't think I couldn't take more is that my cardio is kinda weak right now, and would probably get tired around raccoon #20.

Number 21 would probably run up behind me like a lil ***** , and attack me from the back. Then the tables would be turned, I would lose my grip on the one i was using as a weapon, and I would get washed.

Trust me brah, I have given this some thought

Last edited:
Yall couldn't give work to 2 attacking raccoons...you would just be running for safety

Actually swerved to not hit a possum the other day :smh:

Should've hit it but I was scared it would get hung up :lol:

Brah don't doubt my survival skills. I guarantee you I would give raccoons 1-20 dat work. All I outta do is grab one by the back legs and use it to beat the **** outta the rest.

The only reason I don't think I couldn't take more is that my cardio is kinda weak right now, and would probably get tired around raccoon #20.

Number 21 would probably run up behind my like a lil ***** and attack me from the back. Then the tables would be turned, I would lose my grip on the one i was using as a weapon, and I would get washed.

Trust me brah, I have given this some thought

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can sense the seriousness behind every one of your keystrokes!!!

For the love of God, REP THIS MAN

Shouldn't have watched that dog video. 
mean.gif

Only worried about the owner and ends up getting shot for it. Couldn't imagine that with my dog.

:rofl: did not expect the lulz that I got in this thread. Dude said he could choke out a jaguar :lol:
Son said he would body 20 raccoons? :rofl: man, 5 raccoons would leave you leaking, 10 would put you to bed. 20 would have you thinking it was a jaguar that got you.

Last edited:
The only raccoon that could see me is the one that flashed a member of NT the Dipset sign like 5 years back.

So my adjusted numbers that I could murk are

-20 regualar raccoons, or

-12 Street Ccoons, or

Not all at once, one of those groups at a time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom