Raccoons taking over the streets of NYC Vol. Subways and backyards in the Daytime

[h1]After Bedbugs, Here Come the Raccoons[/h1]
31racoons-articleInline.jpg
��

Carol Aiello used to spot the intruders only at night, prowling her backyard or scurrying along her street in Glendale, Queens. But one morning not long ago, she caught one of them staring at her from a neighbor’s gutter and all of a sudden — perhaps for no reason other than seeing those black-rimmed eyes so close and in broad daylight — she panicked.

“It was nothing like what you see on TV or in children’s books,

[h1]After Bedbugs, Here Come the Raccoons[/h1]
31racoons-articleInline.jpg
��

Carol Aiello used to spot the intruders only at night, prowling her backyard or scurrying along her street in Glendale, Queens. But one morning not long ago, she caught one of them staring at her from a neighbor’s gutter and all of a sudden — perhaps for no reason other than seeing those black-rimmed eyes so close and in broad daylight — she panicked.

“It was nothing like what you see on TV or in children’s books,

I had a couple of run ins with raccoons around prospect heights in Brooklyn. I mean the park is right there as well as a lot of fine dining options along Vanderbilt & Flatbush.

It's weird how city people start to freak out over something so normal and commonplace. Just let 'em be and let them do their raccoon thing.

I had a couple of run ins with raccoons around prospect heights in Brooklyn. I mean the park is right there as well as a lot of fine dining options along Vanderbilt & Flatbush.

It's weird how city people start to freak out over something so normal and commonplace. Just let 'em be and let them do their raccoon thing.

Back
Top Bottom