Racism at Work

Please wear this shirt the next time you go into work.
Screenshot_20220512-145228_Chrome.jpg

The Boeing company is one of the most racist companies and just got out of a legal dispute with them. But if you aren’t down right called a slur or something extreme it’s hard to prove. So it goes unchecked

They probably gonna call your old employer, if you go for a new one. Yeah in public they say they won't call if you request it, in private, who knows.

It's amazing how politically tense people want to be today

I'm sure this trumper probably views you as some lazy lib now

"why should I have to do This"

Sadly you what do you think the ratio of right to left is when it comes to blue collar jobs?

Yeah I understand how could come across as insensitive, but with me also being an Asian person, do you really think that you just get to deflect all future responsibilities associated with Asia? Or are you only okay accepting them if some other race turns it down first?

Why should the other two have to do it if you don't feel like doing it?

The Boeing company is one of the most racist companies and just got out of a legal dispute with them. But if you aren’t down right called a slur or something extreme it’s hard to prove. So it goes unchecked
Interesting because I literally get and have been offered a job at Boeing multiple times, and after I went there and interviewed I felt like I wouldn't like to work there. It's by far the highest paid job offer I have gotten too (into 6 figs)

Back
Top Bottom