Racism towards Obama and African American People

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Posted a Gig on craigslist and misspelled a word i guess, and dude replied with racism towards Obama
smh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
i would of gon off on the dude but hes not worth it
It's funny, but at the same time it piss me off.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by SGS MM

However, now Hispanics have it just as bad as Blacks period.
Not really, studies shows "New York Times" that African American are the number one discriminate people, then Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian and I forgot after that.
At my school rarely I see another race make fun of Hispanics.

Can you please provide me the article? I will like to read for my self .. You never seen a hispanic get discriminated on in school? What's the ratiowhat's the majority etc etc??

SMH - Kids in general get picked on in school regardless of race - however I witness/heard and been victim of races hatread in school cause of race ...

As a matter fact last week a dominican girl comes to the store I was at with her girls crying because some black girls stuck gum on her hair and say you dirty+%## learn some english and stop flawsing your hair around .. BTW, she knew english ...

Posted a Gig on craigslist and misspelled a word i guess, and dude replied with racism towards Obama
smh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif

WOW .. Just write back saying .. YOUR for Obama? Please explain ... Maybe he will catch himself without you correcting him .. LMAO

smh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

However, now Hispanics have it just as bad as Blacks period.
Not really, studies shows "New York Times" that African American are the number one discriminate people, then Caucasian, Hispanic, Asian and I forgot after that.
At my school rarely I see another race make fun of Hispanics.

Can you please provide me the article? I will like to read for my self .. You never seen a hispanic get discriminated on in school? What's the ratio what's the majority etc etc??

SMH - Kids in general get picked on in school regardless of race - however I witness/heard and been victim of races hatread in school cause of race ...

As a matter fact last week a dominican girl comes to the store I was at with her girls crying because some black girls stuck gum on her hair and say you dirty +%## learn some english and stop flawsing your hair around .. BTW, she knew english ...

That was like 4 months ago dude, I don't even have the newspaper anymore lol

That is pretty messed up for what she did to that Dominican girl, but that's just in your area, I'm sure in other areas, Hispanic is picking on Blacks,White picking on Asian, Black picking on White and the same cycle repeat itself over and over again.

The % of Hispanic at my school, I would have to say 45% black, 30% Hispanic "Puerto Rican and Dominican" , 10% asian, 10% white and 5% others.Everday I hear people cursing at each other calling each other names, fighting, but only once in a while when I hear racism towards Hispanics, but I hear alotabout racism towards black people, but mainly it's black people making fun of black people.

BTW I live in Crown Heights Brooklyn

HARMCITY45 wrote:

1. But illeagals CHOOSE to come here...key word CHOOSE and illeagal..I honestly doubt legal hispanics get treated less than human..even some illeagals get treated very well..atleast in my city..I can't say the same for yours because I don't know..

2. I'm pretty sure that the azteks and mayans were killed for religous reasons( not accepting christ and being heathens' godless men)...the ones who chose not to concede to christianity..where blacks were aready considered iferior beast..animals..

3. Where is my argument flawed?..because we had a bigger population
eyes.gif
mostly all slaves came from the southern and western parts of africa and if you do a lil reasearch the amount of africans lost or killed in those boat rides is in the millions...Isn't that genocide?

4. I'm not saying you're wrong in the way you feel about your heritage and what has happen to an amazing culter as the Azteks and Mayans...but you can never ever compare what happend to my people...

1. http//www.palmbeachpost.com/hp/content/moderndayslavery/reports/migrant_part1.htmlLet me know if you need more information?

2. The condition of a slave; the state of entire subjection of one person to the will of another. I guess imposing the will ofreligion to another is not slavery. When they did, killed! When blacks refused, killed! SAME?

3. the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group. Yes, however your numbers out numbersthe Indians. I believe his argument was because of such reasons his ancestors did not suffer the same fate blacks did.

4. Yes he can and many others can. This go back to B.C. era, In other parts of the WORLD many cultures get discriminated becauseskin/religion. Blacks have had it bad, but presently they are not the only ones have it as bad and I believe that was the entireargument.

DUDE IS JUST ANOTHER IDIOT.....NEEDS..TO BE SMACKED.....

YES BLACKS HAVE HAD IT HARDER THAN ANY OTHER OTHER GROUP IN AMERICA.....[GOTTA PUT THA NATIVES..IN 2]

ANYONE THAT DOUBTS THAT IS FOOLISH....

U..KNOW THE SAYING....IF IT AINT WHITE IT AINT RIGHT....
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

YES ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR FACE HATE FROM WHITE SUPREMACY

ASIANS, HISPANICS, BLACKS...ECT

Back
Top Bottom