Racist or Clueless?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

thats_racist_animated1.gif

People post this gif in any thread remotely related to race... even the serious ones.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Not racist at all, he made a comment on your attire not your nationality.

If you're going to take that racially, you need to grow thicker skin. There are worst things he could say to you.

and remember don't eff with old people...
laugh.gif
If I "took it racially", he would've been taking a swim in the park pond. Obviously I shrugged it off. It was more odd to me than getting offended so slow down.

This guy was way older than epic beard man, but he had a deadly looking cane...
laugh.gif

Really, if you took it racially you would have attacked the old man?

Let's say the comment was bolted to you being whatever it is you are and whatever stereotype it is he is referring too. In my opinion it's not nearly a bad of a comment that would divulge any action towards. If this comment was taken seriously, I feel sorry for you. There are way far more racial connections he can say to you than "Which prison did you break out of?" Think about the situation. The world is way more brutal than this. Either you're not calloused beyond your boundaries or haven't been out much.

Making a thread about it doesn't seem like letting it go to me. Especially with the thread title.

You gave a description of the man (NRA hat, Guys looked like they just rolled out of Alabama in the 1950's)  that would refer to him as someone who would make a racial remark because of his attire. Pretty ironic.

Yesterday I was wearing a BBC shirt and a 50-60 year old overweight
man asked me, "where Is this club"
"what club"
"billionaire boys club"
"oh"
"where is it located"
"secret. If u were in it you would know"
kept it moving dude looked like a rapist

Imperial, seriously, I've been on this Earth long enough to know that. You're sounding very naive right now, that's for sure.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

"what club"
"billionaire boys club"
"oh"
"where is it located"
this exchange has me cracking up right now 
roll.gif

Imperial, seriously, I've been on this Earth long enough to know that. You're sounding very naive right now, that's for sure.
Explain to me how I'm being naive?

The only way "Naive" fits in our conversation is either you don't mean what you say, you're joking around and the joke is going over my head or I don't know what racism is.

That ain't nothin. One time I was in the cereal aisle in grocery store in a redneck part of Vancouver. I'm wondering if should go with Trix (I'm 22 and no longer a kid) or some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. This old fat white dude comes storming down the lane and tell's me "This ain't Taiwan, get in the right lane" in a pissed off voice and mumbles something else that I assume was derogatory. I'm Asian BTW. How the hell am I supposed to pick out what cereal I want from the other side of the lane? I didn't even know grocery store isles were supposed to work like road traffic. Does homie really think I got go go gadget arms? Racist people FTL.... 
indifferent.gif

So I'm walking in the park today with my gf. Two old old white guys approach us and one asks "Which prison did you break out of?". I sort of, shocked, ask him again what he says... Dude repeats. I'm wearing a striped RL rugby so I just point to the horse and tell him it's a polo shirt. He sort of laughs with the embarrassed "oh!" and we move on... His buddy had a NRA hat on.

Racist or clueless? Guys looked like they just rolled out of Alabama in the 1950's 2010. For the record, I'm mixed...
simon+adebisi

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Sputnik

"what club"

"billionaire boys club"

"oh"

"where is it located"

this exchange has me cracking up right now 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I'm walking in the park today with my gf. Two old old white guys approach us and one asks "Which prison did you break out of?". I sort of, shocked, ask him again what he says... Dude repeats. I'm wearing a striped RL rugby so I just point to the horse and tell him it's a polo shirt. He sort of laughs with the embarrassed "oh!" and we move on... His buddy had a NRA hat on.

Racist or clueless? Guys looked like they just rolled out of Alabama in the 1950's 2010. For the record, I'm mixed...

YOU NEED TO GET IN THAT +#@!

You know how those older cats are.They'll just joke around with you even if they don't know you.I held the door for an older caucasian man and he says to me "are you the doorman today"?......
wait a minute.........

so wait, you dudes would really attack old +$+ people for what they said? i mean, i'd put hands on somebody my age and up to a certain age, but by you saying "old old" (unless it was a typo) im assuming dude was around 70. im not going to be wasting my time with a dude that's one heart attack away from dying.

Sure I'd attack him, thats one less beetch in this world.
Or I'd at least throw away his cane, if he's gonna be racist he can crawl whilst I laugh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

You know how those older cats are.They'll just joke around with you even if they don't know you.I held the door for an older caucasian man and he says to me "are you the doorman today"?......
wait a minute.........

True, old people love to throw a joke here and there, they don't care how it comes out.

But don't tell me you had a second thought about the doorman joke being a racial remark....come on now?

I tried to just make the comment and leave it at that,but you just had to know the truth didn't you?
laugh.gif

Yeah I actually did have that thought,but I just laughed at it and brushed it off.I know the mindset of some of these old farts so i'm definitely not naive to what you're talking about.
I say screw em'.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Sure I'd attack him, thats one less beetch in this world.
Or I'd at least throw away his cane, if he's gonna be racist he can crawl whilst I laugh
pimp.gif

tough guy

so many tough guys out there. I agree with imperial. there are prisons who wear stripes still so chill out. not every prison wears orange.

Back
Top Bottom