Racist Siri...lololol.

"Play my cold play mix".....playing %#@@*+ in paris! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Why are black people allowed to stereotype black people (even if it's for fun and not serious), but if it was a white guy making a similarly racist video, it'd likely make the news?
laugh.gif
Stupid question is stupid. But to attempt to answer your question, usually when they do, they take it overboard.

Originally Posted by Ground King

Why are black people allowed to stereotype black people (even if it's for fun and not serious), but if it was a white guy making a similarly racist video, it'd likely make the news?

e15.jpg

omg dead
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
Stupid question is stupid. But to attempt to answer your question, usually when they do, they take it overboard.
idk... everything in that vid can be considered "overboard" if some other race were to say it.

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
idk... everything in that vid can be considered "overboard" if some other race were to say it.
For the same reason black people can say the N word and white people can't. If you feel so strongly about, maybe you should start a social movement focused on stereotyping equality. Good luck. Otherwise just deal with it.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Swag swag swag 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Am I the only one that found the dude really annoying?

Maybe if he sagged his pants, and spoke some slang, he wouldn't be as annoying to you..... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Swag swag swag 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Am I the only one that found the dude really annoying?

Maybe if he sagged his pants, and spoke some slang, he wouldn't be as annoying to you..... 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Naa you got it all wrong. I don't mind his demeanor,just his voice 

Back
Top Bottom