Rafer Alston and Derek Fisher both suspended for 1 game

Originally Posted by quik1987

Is your name David Stern/Stu Jackson? Why is your opinion just? I'm not a lakers fan... but sure. Kobe should've been suspended too.
i'm a celtics fan, and i've seen it all. the bias against the celtics here is just ridiculous. why didn't rondo get suspended? dudegot called for a flagrant one, not a flagrant two. that's enough.

what alston did was just stand there after the play and smack somebody. that's uncalled for.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by quik1987

Is your name David Stern/Stu Jackson? Why is your opinion just? I'm not a lakers fan... but sure. Kobe should've been suspended too.
i'm a celtics fan, and i've seen it all. the bias against the celtics here is just ridiculous. why didn't rondo get suspended? dude got called for a flagrant one, not a flagrant two. that's enough.

what alston did was just stand there after the play and smack somebody. that's uncalled for.

You're a Celtics fan, but everyone else is bias, riiiiight. Rondo threw Hinrich into the tables after a Boston posession. The point is there were 2scenarios where Rondo should have been more severely punished, as a repeat offender he was hardly slapped on the wrist. He also is not the cleanest player inthe game and flops like a ragdoll with the slightest of contact. I'm just calling it like I see it.

The ONLY beef I have is the inconsistency. I have no problem with Fish being suspended based on what he did if other unruly plays this season also resulted insuspension, but Rondo's toss of Hinrich was not even a basketball play, but went unsuspended.

Fisher's still responsible for what he did, though, and I'm really disappointed in him for this.
smh.gif

I know the decision was made easier by the fact that Fisher isn't an integral part of what we do, and the decision to suspend Rondo was made more difficultby the fact that Rondo is definitely the Celtics' engine right now.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

that video looks like Kobe hit his chin
nah

nba_vid_kobeelbow_300.jpg

Kobe's elbow was pretty squarely on Artest's chest. not a suspension in that case.

and Rockets fans, what about this (from the same play, just before the elbow.. the one from Artest, that is)? is this legal?

koberon4_medium.png

I am fine with both of the suspensions but should that weak slap in the back of the head get you suspended the same amount of games as the elbow that Fishergave Scola?

Originally Posted by Fearless

how about Yao knocked out A. Brooks? No suspension. damnit lol

Your joke woulda been slightly funnier if you had said the right player, who was Kyle Lowry.

major
smh.gif

at the leagues ref/review etc. inconsistency,
RONDO anyone? game 6 first round??? anyone?
nahh, hes good.....
smh.gif

i'm a celtics fan, and i've seen it all. the bias against the celtics here is just ridiculous. why didn't rondo get suspended? dude got called for a flagrant one, not a flagrant two. that's enough.

i know your a huge boston homer but jesus man, wipe the green semen off of your face cause it is distracting you. did you forget the hindrich toss?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Kobe's elbow was pretty squarely on Artest's chest. not a suspension in that case.

and Rockets fans, what about this (from the same play, just before the elbow.. the one from Artest, that is)? is this legal?

koberon4_medium.png
what pushing against a player's back? that is 1 snapshot, watch the video.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

i know your a huge boston homer but jesus man, wipe the green semen off of your face cause it is distracting you. did you forget the hindrich toss?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

koberon4_medium.png
what pushing against a player's back? that is 1 snapshot, watch the video.

you mean the video where ron is pushing all over the back of kobes head/neck to keep him off of the rebound?

Originally Posted by Nash

you mean the video where ron is pushing all over the back of kobes head/neck to keep him off of the rebound?
yes. its also the same vid where kobe whips his elbow backwards to strike artest. what is your point?

yes. its also the same vid where kobe whips his elbow backwards to strike artest. what is your point?

my point is that you made it sound like that picture was just a "snapshot" and therefore not indicative of what was actually happening when inactuality it was.

I wish they would suspend fisher the whole playoffs. dude is like iverson as a role player.

nba_vid_kobeelbow_300.jpg

look where artest's elbow is

lol Fisher looked at Scola and purposely ran into him so one game is deserved, but Scola should be suspended just for layin there and not at least gettin inFisher face

fisher deserved it...i guess next time he should just push scola to the scores table oh yehh then he wont be suspended

my point is that you made it sound like that picture was just a "snapshot" and therefore not indicative of what was actually happening when in actuality it was.

because it is a snapshot. artest had his forearm on kobe's back for 1 SECOND! then they sort of lock arms. downtown43 posted the snapshot that looks likeartest is shoving kobe's neck down. which isnt true. artest was was using force , pushing his way into the key but no way was he making kobe bending overlike that throughout the whole tussle.

Back
Top Bottom