Rafer Alston : China debut 17 pts, 5 reb, 4 assists

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

30t6p3b.gif
NBA teams messing up not grabbing Skip.   
damn i didnt even know he was out the league.
im still mad at how the Magic did him in the finals a couple years ago
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Co-sign. Skip was ballin' during that playoff run. 

That slap though
laugh.gif
. Reminds me of my dad when my brother and I were fighting

Ballin?

12, 2.4, and 4, shooting 38% and 32% from 3 isn't ballin in the 09 playoffs. The Magic ownership made the mistake to rush Jameer back, but it isn't like Skip was dominating that playoffs run. He handled the team well, but let's not have a different view of the past.

Most would love to see Skip still doing his thing, but I don't think there's collusion to keep Skip out of the league.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Ballin?

12, 2.4, and 4, shooting 38% and 32% from 3 isn't ballin in the 09 playoffs. The Magic ownership made the mistake to rush Jameer back, but it isn't like Skip was dominating that playoffs run. He handled the team well, but let's not have a different view of the past.

Most would love to see Skip still doing his thing, but I don't think there's collusion to keep Skip out of the league.
i never said he was ballin. but he did get them to the finals
grin.gif

jameer was rushed back, and should have never been the starter in the finals after missing so much times. its the finals, not a 1st round match up vs the pistons that you could afford to nto be 100%

The ballin was in reference to the poster who said that, not you obviously. He was the point guard when they went to the Finals, if that's what you mean. Rashard, Turk, and Dwight got them to the Finals that year.

And if you read my reply, I said myself that the Magic rushed him back, I'm well aware... the owner loves Jameer and pressured Otis and Stan to make Jameer play.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nelson had no right starting over rafer...especially since rafer put in the work to be with that team / contributing to get them to the finals as their MAIN PG.

secondly, he kind of f'ed up....if rafer didn't blow up on the heat, he would have been the starting PG right now for them...

could undercover be the biggest F' up of any basketball players career lol....

he could have been chalmers or arroyo right now.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Ballin?

Yo i remember that run and Rafer was indeed ballin im gonna say without him the MAGIC wouldnt have went to the finals because unlike Jameer Skip actually ran that team if u ask me he had Turk Shard playing better he controlled tempo hit players on their spots the whole nine

That was horrible how they benched the point guard that got em their for a dude that was injured 4 months

thats like going to work putting in overtime gaining reps for your company and then get laid off the day after your boss nephew graduated from HS

Back
Top Bottom