Raffle or lines?

some are rigged some aren't that's the end of that.
lines are horrible. i don't understand why anyone would want to line up. too time consuming and weather conditions can be trash.

rsvp and online releases are the way to go.

I rather camp cause at least I got a shot at it.. Don't get me wrong I won plenty of raffles here but for the heat I never seem to have won pretty strange... And with these lebrons comming out Saturday there all raffles? I don't think people got a chance for them

I rather camp cause at least I got a shot at it.. Don't get me wrong I won plenty of raffles here but for the heat I never seem to have won pretty strange... And with these lebrons comming out Saturday there all raffles? I don't think people got a chance for them

if stores were doing lines for these shoes people would be lined up DAYS in advance.

im good.

I'm good with online releases. Not about that camping life. Plus I've only struck out once online for a shoe I really wanted.

hate raffles, only won once. online releases and rsvp are ok. Actually all shoe releases should be like FNL's draft. No waiting around to rsvp or having to be quick for an online release.

Niketown LV RSVP? No. I got Galaxy Rookies

HOH LV raffles? Nope. I got Corks.

UNDFTD raffles? iono, kinda sketchy. And you gotta spend $50 in store for their raffles.

I was kind of hoping UNDFTD would do lines for the Red October Yeezys cause I got 2 campers ready to go for $100 a day. :lol:

Last edited:
Niketown LV RSVP? No. I got Galaxy Rookies

HOH LV raffles? Nope. I got Corks.

UNDFTD raffles? iono, kinda sketchy. And you gotta spend $50 in store for their raffles.

I was kind of hoping UNDFTD would do lines for the Red October Yeezys cause I got 2 campers ready to go for $100 a day. :lol:
I herd about that 50 dollar bs and can't you get more then one entry too the raffle.

if stores were doing lines for these shoes people would be lined up DAYS in advance.

this.

i'm not willing to camp out for more than 5 hours so i wouldn't stand a chance against the people that are willing to camp out for weeks. With online releases and rsvps i can use a bot or pay a website to do it for me. Some people will not agree with that and think that's cheating but i rather spend 20 or 30 bucks to guarantee myself a pair without doing anything than camping for days.

Last edited:
Imma go to my hoh with friends who don't want em and just have em all get my size I gotta win at least one like that

Neither, but if I had to pick between the 2 I'd say raffle. Its no sneaker worth going through loops and bounds to get. If I enter a raffle and am able to purchase then cool, if not then life goes on.

Camp outs are a nightmare because you have people with completely screwed up priorities and excess time on their hands willing to camp for days at a time

I absolutely love raffles. I've won every single time I've entered. Online releases are the worst. I always strike out on 11.5 and I don't digg' the line up steez. Got old *** men making deals with the first people in line to cop their pair.

Definitely neither.

Online or bust for me. Being around the crowds of "sneaker heads" just isn't my thing anymore, whether that be camping or picking up a pair held due to winning a raffle. The Concord release taught me that. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom