Raging Bull pack, retails $310. Who wants to split the price for this joints?

Originally Posted by Marito

I don't think they'll be on sale but if so the size run is gonna be limited.... ur probly only find big sizes on sale.

Most of the CDP packs hit the sales racks and they were more sought after than these hideous joints. These will be on sale in ALL sizes.

Im thinking of copping my pair at pentagon city.... wat time do u think footlocker/champs/finishline gonna open their doors?

So far i recieved 2 emails, one looks like is the real deal the other one might flake. Remember, you have to be able to meet-up on the release date in order tosplit the price, I cannot ship it to you or hold the 3m pair for you. Also I might get 20% military discount off the total hopefully, may be hard to get toughsince is a new release, but I can try. If that discount works each of us would be paying between $120 to $130, so keep that in mind. Now, if we work somethingout we can even make it legit by posting a meet-up agreement in here so I know for a fact you will show up on release date.

eoh is right, this pack will be sitting on the sidelines like the nerdy boy who didn't get picked for football at recess.

Back
Top Bottom