Raheed "SHEED" Wallace retiring appreciatiom thread.

Sucks he had to go out crippled with injuries, but he had a hell of a playoffs compared to his regular season.

Sheed with the WCW Championship Belt is one of my favorite all time sport memories.
pimp.gif

Dude would challenge Bobby Cox's ejection record with half the games per season.
laugh.gif

Sucks he had to go out crippled with injuries, but he had a hell of a playoffs compared to his regular season.

Sheed with the WCW Championship Belt is one of my favorite all time sport memories.
pimp.gif

Dude would challenge Bobby Cox's ejection record with half the games per season.
laugh.gif

and even though he totally never reached his potential, he will still be a bit underrated when it's all said and done. 
I mentioned something similar in the Game 7 thread when someone asked what was admirable about Sheed.

Another thing: it's funny to me that people talk about how lazy he is in a way, because he excels so much at the one aspect of basketball that 90% of the league don't care enough to excel at.

and even though he totally never reached his potential, he will still be a bit underrated when it's all said and done. 
I mentioned something similar in the Game 7 thread when someone asked what was admirable about Sheed.

Another thing: it's funny to me that people talk about how lazy he is in a way, because he excels so much at the one aspect of basketball that 90% of the league don't care enough to excel at.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Terrible. I'd be hard-pressed to name three players I enjoy watching play both sides of the ball more.

The NBA will miss him.

I hope he really does coach one day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude would get ejected at least 75 times
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Terrible. I'd be hard-pressed to name three players I enjoy watching play both sides of the ball more.

The NBA will miss him.

I hope he really does coach one day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude would get ejected at least 75 times
roll.gif

I always felt like dude played in the wrong era. Imagine if he had played in the 80's and early 90's, back when the NBA wasn't calling fouls on every other play. He would have fit in perfect with the Bad Boys Pistons squad. Nowadays the league is soft as $&*# and players like Sheed aren't allowed to be themselves.

I always felt like dude played in the wrong era. Imagine if he had played in the 80's and early 90's, back when the NBA wasn't calling fouls on every other play. He would have fit in perfect with the Bad Boys Pistons squad. Nowadays the league is soft as $&*# and players like Sheed aren't allowed to be themselves.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't think there's an official word yet, but if he does, I tip my hat to this man.

"BALL DON'T LIE!"
roll.gif

For all the crap that comes out of his mouth, he still is one of the most talented big men ever. There was no limit to what he could have achieved.
Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

He was the man in portland when dude was motivated it was a problem.
and therein lies the rub.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't think there's an official word yet, but if he does, I tip my hat to this man.

"BALL DON'T LIE!"
roll.gif

For all the crap that comes out of his mouth, he still is one of the most talented big men ever. There was no limit to what he could have achieved.
Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

He was the man in portland when dude was motivated it was a problem.
and therein lies the rub.

Just spent a good half hour on youtube watching funny Sheed videos
laugh.gif
 How can you dislike this guy?

Oh, and I'm stealing this idea from one of the comments, but what if he joined the TNT analyst team??

Far-fetched, but that ##$! would be HILARIOUS 

Just spent a good half hour on youtube watching funny Sheed videos
laugh.gif
 How can you dislike this guy?

Oh, and I'm stealing this idea from one of the comments, but what if he joined the TNT analyst team??

Far-fetched, but that ##$! would be HILARIOUS 

Sheed is appreciated! The comment about him being coach one day is totally legitimate but so is him getting ejected at least 75 times
laugh.gif
.... The solution for that is for him to coach from the press box! hahaha, if he ever disagrees with a call, he would have to make a pretty huge sprint to get to the court and probably find it inconvenient.  First coach ever to not be on the court?....Give the assistant coaches headsets!

Sheed is appreciated! The comment about him being coach one day is totally legitimate but so is him getting ejected at least 75 times
laugh.gif
.... The solution for that is for him to coach from the press box! hahaha, if he ever disagrees with a call, he would have to make a pretty huge sprint to get to the court and probably find it inconvenient.  First coach ever to not be on the court?....Give the assistant coaches headsets!

Back
Top Bottom