RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Penalties always kill this team. Those Former SF db's didn't look good.

nothing we didn't expect from Brown and Rodgers...the hope is our front 7 can produce enough pressure to make up for our thin depth at CB...they applied decent pressure but penalties were too much to overcome (again)

McGloin still getting his passes batted down left & right :smh: Glad to have Carr on board

Last edited:
Honestly McGloin was the best QB out there. I know people will say he was playing vs 2nd and 3rd stringers but so was Carr. McGloing also had a worse line and group of receivers. His passes were so crisp. He looked calm and collected. He has the "it" factor for me.

Tonight
1.McGloin
2.Carr
3.Shaub

I have faith in Shaub but there is no denying McGloin can be a starter.

Anyway the team as a whole was meh.

Defense was not very good (D-)
Offense was little bit better thanks to MJD, DMoore, and McGloin (C)

Anyway lets hope they improve.

Dennis Allen is still a solid (F) in my book

Last edited:
I don't wanna give up on Dennis Allen quite yet but this team didn't looked prepared at all :smh:

No doubt McGloin was the better of the 3 last night, but Carr does have more velocity and is taller...two things McGloin can't fix.

and it was Carr's first ever NFL game, they dropped some passes and we're fighting the eight ball with all them penalties...he'll be aiight IMO

The way that Carr took command of the offense impressed me! He stil has a long way to go but I'm excited about his future

Back
Top Bottom