Raised by Wolves HBO Max - Season 2

New episode was awesome and also terrifying. Of course another weird thing happened that they'll never explain.

On reddit people are saying they hope the show gives them some explanations for stuff eventually. This show might give one answer and leave 20 other mysteries unanswered. From last season I still want to know why a ghost of one of campion's dead sibling was running around.

I love this show. Its weird, at times it can seem low budget, but very high concept well done sci fi if that makes sense.
Like it actually has soul (no pun intended) with a unique story and characters
The seemingly low budget doesnt take away from the artistry at all, its amazing. If it was a boring story it would suck

The cgi for the giant serpents look pretty bad. Everything else looks pretty good.

Why did the thing in the cave transform/mutate to look like the one that comes out of the water?

Why didn't that girl android fight like that before?

Why did the thing in the cave transform/mutate to look like the one that comes out of the water?

Why didn't that girl android fight like that before?
If you keep watching on hbomax after the ep and the next week preview, they have some extra info of the episode and say that the romulus' tooth necklace marcus threw at that humanoid thing contained nanobots. The nanobots for some reason made the thing de-evolve into a water creature. Even their explanation makes no sense.

They really don’t do a good job explaining things. Why would anyone know that?

And what’s the significance of the creature de evolving?

As far as the android, it got brolic like father? The whole conversation between father and mother about how distracted he is and how she doesn’t know who he is?

Androids are always going to be stronger than humans. Vrille probably malfunctioned from falling but also probably mad as hell they cut her face off.

Confusing *** show
It really is the only criticism about the show. Like at the end of the last season, they did journey to the center of the world, a snake baby came out of mother, Marcus got powers, etc.

Or this last episode, the kid was going to turn into the snake because the AI God spiked a rat with spores. Does that mean Soul is an AI? And the Atheist AI is his enemy?

Mother dumb too. She can't see how she's using her android combat capabilities to force humans to act against their will. She's also alienating everyone around her. She's alienating her man...who Grandmother trying to seduce.

Campian is also not a leader lol.

And poor Sue....she outgrew her usefulness. Next week should be great.

1646435329581.png

Seem like Tempestt's baby was immune to the acid water. The thing came fresh out the water and the baby didn't fizzle or anything.

And I swear I thought it was CGI but I see Mother don't have no ******* in real life either :emoji_weary:

tempest dumb AF. Left a safe area to give birth on rocks near acid water. Also, sad Sue bae is gone.

Pretty sure her intent was to throw the baby in the water/get rid of it but she got attached.

Funny how Mother is less trusting of an ancient android vs the humans who are a bigger danger to themselves than vs anything else outside of the monsters. You'd think atheist or believer they'd be extremely cautions based on what they've seen thus far but NAH.

Last edited:
Why do people on this show keep taking chances with sh*t on this planet like everything on it isn't dangerous? :rofl:

Solid episode this week, actually looking forward to what happens next week.

I'm a lil late to this thread so I'm probably gonna just list my thoughts on this seasons and the characters overall.

- I went from thinking Paul is okay to hating him. He is high on my "I can't wait to see you die" list

- I don't need to see Tempest die but I'm officially not a fan of her. She definitely went to the rocks to have the baby so it could be killed. Then she changed her mind after holding the baby (which is fine), but then she made everyone search for her baby, only to decide once again she doesn't want it 🤬.

- I'm glad #7/ the snake finally weponized and started doing what you would expect from a giant flying snake. Vegetarian or not I never trusted that thing lol.

- Like someone else mentioned Mother has really alienated herself from just about everyone except Campion this season. A lot of people on Reddit are assuming she dies next week or that HBO does some sort of swap with her and Grandmother.

- I like Grandmother, she brings and interesting power dynamic to the show, and she's black, I love that.

- Glad they stopped letting my guy Father get ****ed out this season. I don't need anymore weird android sex scenes but I'm just glad my guy got some g in him this season and isn't too hung hung up on Mother.

- not really a fan of too many humans especially the Mythraic. They really be doing it to themselves man. I was happy for Vrille when bodied Marcus' followers. Of course Marcus managed to survive and help plant the only tree that could weaponize the snake 🤦🏾‍♂️.

- I wish Mother would've said something about Marcus (and Paul) being the reason the snake is weaponized when they brought her back to the camp. A slight "I'm handling the snake, since these bozos managed to weaponize it" would've sufficed. I definitely feel like they should be shunned for that and many more reasons already.

Back
Top Bottom