Raisin money for a good cause. Need help from the NT fam.

what up NT fam.

I need your help. I'm raising money for the American cancer society: Making strides against breast cancer.

I am part of a team located in NYC. The event is on October 19th. Our goal is $3000, which is humble but hopefully attainable. Currently our group consists of 7 people, each with a desire to continue the fight against cancer.

A little background on myself. I am 28 years old, and have lived here in nyc my whole life. I lost my mother to breast cancer when i was 18. She was 43 years old. With the 10 year anniversary approaching, i felt compelled to contribute. Our group leader, lost her mother to breast cancer little over a year ago. this is a great cause that means a great deal to both of us.

if you'd like to see our page, visit ( main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCCY14EA?team_id=1682337&pg=team&fr_id=62522 )

or

google: making strides the pinkerbells.

Anything helps guys. Appreciate the time.
Thanks to @methodicalmanagement for his blessings on this thread.

-Jonathan

Last edited:
Yo NT my dude really needs some help on this, great cause too. Ill be donating[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Hey Jon! Can you please provide your Paypal address here? For some reason I can't donate through the website.

Back
Top Bottom