Rajon Rondo is a Hall Of Famer**

iamdavidrice

Banned
I say Rajon Rondo is a  hall of famer..My friend says Im a stan..

The facts:
Rajon Rondo has the third highest number of triple doubles amoung active players behind LeBron and Jason Kidd...Is top 10 or # 11 (Im not sure) in most triple doubles ever ... Led the Celtics to a championship...Is tied for 7th most assists in a game in NBA history with 24.

Something to think about: Everyone on the top 10 triple doubles list is or will be a hall of famer. Rondo will eventually pass most of them because #7 John Havlicek only has 30 and Rondo is already at 21-22 with todays Triple double.

It took Michael Jordan 15 years to get 28 Triple Doubles...Rondo is in his 6th year.

Let the games begin NT bros, chime in.

Rajon%281%29.jpg

no arguements here. all he has to do is keep it up. dude is truly a floor general. extremely efficient.

laugh.gif
at Rajon Rondo leading the Celtics to a championship.

Five more years of high level production and we can begin having a discussion about Rondo being a Hall of Famer.

Too early to tell, but if he continues playing at this level then there is no reason to argue otherwise.

No just stop it he isn't even close to having the stats to get him in.

As far as them triple doubles them will slow down or end when he doesn't have three dead eye killers on his team

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

Originally Posted by Noskey

Rajon Rondo is will be a Hall Of Famer**
*if he continues in this form.

Fixed.
I say right now if his career stopped he would be a hall of famer...maybe not first ballot but a hall of famer

And that's why you're a stan.

I love Rondo, he's up there among my favorite players in the league right now... but he's not a HOFer at this very second. I agree with PMatic, 5 more years and then we can talk.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

As far as them triple doubles them will slow down or end when he doesn't have three dead eye killers on his team
I can taste the hate.

It's probably a good idea to have this discussion some time other than the night of a playoff triple double.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

No he is not.
Not even close
CasperJr wrote:

Seriously. People just seem to conveniently forget that he plays with 3 HoFs every time they start to praise him. I firmly believe that a high percentage of the starting PGs in this league could easily replicate his assists production if they took over his spot, and a good amount of them would actually be a true offensive threat even though he has improved his shot in the recent years. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I can taste the hate.

I guess the truth is now hate *kanye shrug*

If he continues he will be a HOF'er, right now...no. But dont act like ANYBODY could just step in and do the things he does. He is a great defender, a great passer, a great driver and a great rebounder. And lets also not act like Garnett, Pierce and Allen are STILL great players. Garnett and Pierce are still very good, and Allen is pretty good, but there are much better supporting casts out there. There are plenty of teams out there with better supporting line ups who's point guards arent touching Rondo as far as production goes.
Chalmers, Lin/Davis/Bibby, Teague, Kidd, Devin Harris, Sessions, im sure there are a couple more I cant think of.  All very good point guards with very good supporting casts, who arent coming close to matching Rondo, not to mention defending on his level, or rebounding on his level

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I can taste the hate.

I guess the truth is now hate *kanye shrug*
Just saying, those stats are pretty in his favor. If he manages to get to a 3rd Finals in 5 seasons, continues his league leading assists numbers, and continues making jumpshots, the "impossible" attitude that some people have in here are off base.

Like it's been mentioned else where lets see him when he's not surrounded by HOFers, lets see him lead a group of other guys cuz Ray, KG, and PP don't need leading especially with a coach like Doc. Right now, Chris Paul or Deron Williams would be producing more in Rondo's position.

Back
Top Bottom