Rakuten ® Official Site

Before I buy anything off this site, do they sell legitimate sneakers? Here is the link for the Asics I was looking at, http://search.borderless.rakuten.co...0&sp.st=&t=new&tl=551177&k=asics+gel+lyte+iii
mi080930-01-r2.jpg

mi080930-01-r1.jpg

http://en.item.rakuten.com/mitasneakers/mi080930-01/ This is the asics gel lyte iii that I'm inquiring on.

^^^I have seen a ton of stuff on there that I wanted to order. The problem is that I dont think they ship directly to the U.S. You have to use some sort of proxy service in which they ship it to somewhere in Europe and then it gets sent to the states, but you have to pay for all the shipping expenses. So in my opinion it wasnt really worth it. I also saw that they may ship to the U.S. but you have to give your credit card information before they give you the shipping cost, and once they figure out the cost they charge your card for shipping which is usually pretty expensive . And having to deal with customs could also be a pain. Too many factors for things to not go right.

But please if you do decide to order post your experience after it is all complete because I would definitely like to order a few pairs myself.

^^^I have seen a ton of stuff on there that I wanted to order. The problem is that I dont think they ship directly to the U.S. You have to use some sort of proxy service in which they ship it to somewhere in Europe and then it gets sent to the states, but you have to pay for all the shipping expenses. So in my opinion it wasnt really worth it. I also saw that they may ship to the U.S. but you have to give your credit card information before they give you the shipping cost, and once they figure out the cost they charge your card for shipping which is usually pretty expensive . And having to deal with customs could also be a pain. Too many factors for things to not go right.

But please if you do decide to order post your experience after it is all complete because I would definitely like to order a few pairs myself.

Lots of Furys but same concerns as above so never ordered. Let us know how it goes

Lots of Furys but same concerns as above so never ordered. Let us know how it goes

There are few third party shipping companies in Japan.

Rinkya, shoppingmalljapan is another, cant think of the others right now... ask around i guess.

It's not unusual for Japanese sites to be not be geared up for shipping internationally.

There are few third party shipping companies in Japan.

Rinkya, shoppingmalljapan is another, cant think of the others right now... ask around i guess.

It's not unusual for Japanese sites to be not be geared up for shipping internationally.

I have a child hood friend living in Japan right now, good guy, pm me maybe you can set something up with him and avoid the hassle.

I have a child hood friend living in Japan right now, good guy, pm me maybe you can set something up with him and avoid the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom