Ralph Lauren hires 1st "plus sz" model for fall campaign...vol.....A +

I clearly dont know what plus size means if this is considered plus size

Forgive my ignorance... but why are people (girls in particular) so sensitive about weight and age? I can understand salaries are private info, but most people can give a good guess what your weight/age is just from looking at someone.

:lol:

Never understood this, this is was force fed by employers to keep salaries down. Can't compete when you don't know what the next guy makes. Think about it.

Far from plus size........

Not even thick.

She is actually big boned.  She is pretty toned for the most part, just naturally have a meatier exterior

because she's not skinny like victoria secret models she's plus size i assume. looks regular to me, just tall

I clearly dont know what plus size means if this is considered plus size
this. I came in expecting tocarra
devil.gif

while shes not what most would consider plus size, her height kinda makes her fall into that category. So what RL did was pretty smart. They get a fairly small, but very tall woman who can fit into that plus size category. Genius

Also I believe plus size is anything above the average. So the avg. dress size for a woman is 14. Anything above tht.

Last edited:
It isn't.

Dudes use thick as a way to describe fat chicks. Thick =/= fat.

Your definition of fat and someone else's definition of fat can be totally different. Hell, there are people who would call the woman in this thread fat.

Hence why I said that its subjective.

Back
Top Bottom