Random and Unexpected texts from chicks while with you girl...unappreciatied.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by wcghost

chris_brown.jpg

"Take her down."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

call/text filtering FTW

anybody who has windows mobile..... i suggest you google "magicall" and cop it asap

thats why u save girls names as dudes. she wouldnt think anything if it was from a guy

my man....i HATE this %%$!... even worse...a drunk call at 4am when im all laying up with the other one #*!...now my phone be on that silent no alertdisapperance act when shes around....and i get hit with the "funny i dont be seeing your phone around anymore "

^^...

I was about to say the same thing....With the BB Storm, I can disconnect my mobile network and wont receive any text/calls..

DOG!!!! idk how many times this !$+ happened to me; seems like chicks KNOW when you with your girl or something...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NEVER let your girl look thru your phone when someone calls or texts.

Originally Posted by NYrealhiphop

my cousin was using my phone early, it might have been for him

what? how would that help me?

shorty said my name in the text.

" My FreezeTag, when you gonna let me have some more?"

im really bout to change my number bc this is way outta hand. im just gonna keep in contact with broads who know my situation.

now im in the dog house, gettin the cold shoulder and everything. last night we slept with two pillows between us.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by chris steez

ummm, you can do anything if you dream it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by FreezeTag
ummm, you can do anything if you dream it
what that mean you been in the same situation too?

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You quoted dude twice, only to change up the emoticons and say something you could've said when you initially quoted him...

smh.gif
smh.gif

First and foremost, the second part of that post was an edit.

Second of all, I didn't feel like going back and quoting FreezeTag's reply to Chris Steez. If you paid attention, you could see that the unquoted textwas that of FreezeTag's, and not mine, good sir.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

For some reason I pictured that seen from Belly
i wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt with your spelling mistake... but after further review, it is simply atrocious & your grammarschool teachers should be beaten for every error you have.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

For some reason I pictured that seen from Belly
i wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt with your spelling mistake... but after further review, it is simply atrocious & your grammar school teachers should be beaten for every error you have.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

its the worse especially when a girl is chillin' with you looking at pictures on ya iPhone and you getta message.. fml.

Back
Top Bottom