random chicks in your avy

ape

just wondering, not trying to offend the NTers who do this, but whats good with all the random girls that some of you dudes use as your avy? i'm not sayingmy gorilla is any better, but do those girls know you're using their picture as your avy? this doesn't exactly apply to those few who have theirgirlfriends as their default (i.e. jawnyquest) or celebs/models/actresses. i'm talking about photos that might even be jacked straight from someone'sfacebook and is now gracing our threads as avys. no one else find this kinda...stalkerish?

again, not trying to punk anyone here, although reading my own post right now it kinda sounds like i did lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ape

just wondering, not trying to offend the NTers who do this, but whats good with all the random girls that some of you dudes use as your avy? i'm not saying my gorilla is any better, but do those girls know you're using that picture as their default? this doesn't exactly apply to those few who have their girlfriends as their default (i.e. jawnyquest) or celebs/models/actresses. i'm talking about photos that might even be jacked straight from someone's facebook and is now gracing our threads as avys. no one else find this kinda...stalkerish? again, not trying to punk anyone here, although reading my own post right now it kinda sounds like i did lol

laugh.gif

everyone on nt is always trying to find something to hate about each other
smh.gif
stop! spread the love instead
2364_beating_heart.gif

i always think its hilarious when dudes take pics out of threads where pics are posted and put them as their avy.. like that one dude that posted thatthrowback of him and his moms.. and dudes had cut him out of it and just had his moms
laugh.gif
creepy yes.. still wild funny tho

I always thought it was pretty lame to have elaborate avatars with some chick with your name on it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I always thought it was pretty lame to have elaborate avatars with some chick with your name on it.
You just hating.

<------
pimp.gif

If they don't know the girl it might be a little weird, but if it's from a NT thread, then it might be to remember it. So it's good in that case

Back
Top Bottom