Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

they're pretty big.
theres a sizing thing on the site where you put your height, weight, measurements...and they'll recommend a sz.
Their size recommendation for me was 3XL.  I generally wear XL/2XL shirts and XL in coats.  Went ahead and ordered XL in a couple parkas so I guess I'll have a couple to sell if they are too small.

im glad i got that parka.

i was going to buy a Canada Goose one next winter, but now i wont have the need to and can save that money.

:smokin

Last edited:
ppl who sized up or even got their sizes should have sized down. AI is known to fit big...unless you're fat and wear XL then im sure a XXL wont look too bad.

I went with my normal size. Hope they fit or all five gonna be on eBay.
Keep checking son, they restocked sizes mad times over the last two days.
pimp.gif
 I sure hope so, this was going to be my fishing jacket for when I go to the lake.  I'm 6'0 240 if anyone has a XL or XXL they want to sell. PayPal ready

Theres xl and xxl. ^^^

Yea the ones with the fur hood u should sz down.

I looked at the comments on amazon reviews.

Theres xl and xxl. ^^^

The ECWCS W3X Utility Jacket keeps directing me to the M-59 fishtail jacket for $180. I dont want the fishtail, just the $20 one. But Reps anyway @sckid20  keep the deals coming.

Theres xl and xxl. ^^^

Well **** I got my normal size.

And yall little dudes got to chill with the XL being a fat people size. God can't make everyone's height start with a 6

Back
Top Bottom