Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Took advantage of the Nike deal this morning. Got the Wife some Nike Pro workout gear she loves that ****

Picked up those Beats posted last page, might be the model but I swear beats used to hit way harder back when they first came out. I like them tho, never really had over the ear headphones, def wanna look into some better ones like those SonyA400 or whatever they are called

Picked up those Beats posted last page, might be the model but I swear beats used to hit way harder back when they first came out. I like them tho, never really had over the ear headphones, def wanna look into some better ones like those SonyA400 or whatever they are called

Ive had regrets of not being able to get a pair for $100.
Your post made me feel better about not making the purchase 🥲

Saw this on their Instagram - might want to stay away..

1677253657338.png

They probably drop ship them straight from China
I bought some sunglasses that was the same deal. Get them for “free” but just pay $10 shipping. And it’ll come when it comes :lol:

Bought this last week and gotta say it was legit. I was skeptic, but damn does the job...and its on SALE!!!:

61BiDSjO2rL._AC_UY575_.jpg

I have these wipes also with the textured side (from Crep brand) and imma co-sign, works really well especially on midsoles. My midsoles get dirty from driving and that part of the shoe gets dirty from the carpet, usually stubborn to get off and takes a few paper towels or a rag to get it done but these wipes make it easy.

Pair of Thieves sale

Tate & Yoko sale. pure denim site

Blenders sale. sunglasses at 50% off

Banana Republic sale. 40% off

extra 35% off at adidas ebay with code 35OFFADI. and another 20% off with code DIRECTSAVINGS! I believe you have to fill out contact info to get the second code. EDIT: Actually just tested, its once per ebay account

Puma extra 30% off. code: FREEZE

REEBOK Make it yours shoes for 39.97 with code FAM

RVCA extra 50% off. hoodies and whatnot on sale. also quiksilver but i assume for the entire parent company

Paisley & Gray. 50% off sale. code; SPRINGCLEAR50 . suits and such if you wanna hit wedding season in two toned checkered zestyness.

and for less zesty Macy's sale on suits and tuxes

Shoe Palace sale. the %s depend on the brand. Ralph lauren has some of the deepest discounts

Hanes extra 15% off with code “GREEN” & 1.99 shipping

Hollister sale. a lot for only 20 which includes jeans which is the best value

The Pair of thieves sale i noted in my last post is also is at Target physically. in clearance

Picked up a $375 new treadmill. Was skeptical. So far it was easy to setup after watching a youtube video and did a nice run on it today. No bells and whistles and not good for wide people as it’s pretty narrow but perfect for my once a week refresher jog going 6 mph for 20-30 mins in between hoops on Monday and weighted workouts Saturday. Game changer for me.

Back
Top Bottom