Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

i wanted a grab a couple pairs of 580s but no canada shipping :lol:

Nice, do yall follow coupon groups at all? I usually see a lot of deals in those groups and the secret deal groups on Facebook. that's how I was able to get my steam mop that retailed for $100 for $25, still on the hunt for the 60" Vizion smart TV for $154 too.
Name of those groups?

Krazy Coupon Lady has a group and a website and the Walmart group is a secret group on Facebook so u have to be invited.

Also, used Brickseek.com to check inventory and don't worry about if it says 0 in stock, still check anyway.

I'm sick I can't get that 60" for the low but since most companies are transitioning to 4k, they'll be a lot more deals on older models.

For those that have little ones

View media item 2261909SKU: 185273827

Go to www.brickseek.com check inventory (Walmart) and put the SKU and zipcode in, should be $49

i want the hoodie for nostalgic purposes... but id be buying it just for the sake of it since its on sale... i have way too many hoodies some i dont wear... so thanks but no thanks

^^
Exactly how i felt about the NB's, just the other day i asked myself "why do i have so many shoes"

Dope deal tho almost did pull the trigger...smh

This thread has potential

damn missed out on the NB's. Only one pair with my size. 
frown.gif

NT needs this thread. Serious potential here. I'm good on the NB's and champion but I'll be adding as I come across good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom