Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

I should only order from uniqlo on mondays. Ordered a bunch of stuff on sunday and missed out on the free shipping and scarf. SMH.

Call them and ask to adjust instead of placing a duplicate order today. Normally companies realize they lose more money logistically and credit shipping.

T-mobIle Tuesdays has 5$ tickets for any movie using the Atom app today.

Got 2 Imax 3d tickets for $10 total.

I contacted them. I got nothing. Not even a coupon code.
Call them and ask to adjust instead of placing a duplicate order today. Normally companies realize they lose more money logistically and credit shipping.

I contacted them. I got nothing. Not even a coupon code.
They have the worst CS ... they charged me for this “free promo” & still haven’t refunded my PP back weeks later... not my first issue with them & it’s basically my fault for doing anything else w/ them.

How did y'all cop? I tried to but it said I can't pay with any of my cards on PayPal or my PayPal balance...seems sus :ohwell:

Edit: Weird, had to log in and out of PayPal AND eBay before it would go through. Copped 2 pairs though :lol:

Last edited:
I was able to cancel the order from my PayPal. Said the seller hadn't accepted payment or some **** so I just hit cancel.

Last time I saw the listing it was at 156 sold, his store about to be ****ed for real. Hahahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom