Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

A lot of people don’t know that juntao is the white guy
Yump
upload_2019-8-7_14-16-5.png

Yeah, I knew Juntao was Lord Cornwallis.

I just call the Asian dude Juntao lol

got an 18k gold chain weighing just under 29 grams. got it as partial payment for a bet i won and i have zero desire to keep or wear it as it's some style i can't even describe. what's the best way to sell it or trade it in? only thing i'd need at this point is a white gold rope 3mm about 22" or 24". i calculated scrap value and it came up around $1042, but i realize it fluctuates and scrap value doesn't necessarily mean that's the number i'd get selling it to a jeweler or whatever.

what's my best option? ebay i'm guessing?

wrong thread.

sonoftony sonoftony no karamo and alldat but how do the Uniqlo x Awang drawls run size wise (aka are they more snug than your typical American company made boxer brief)?

sonoftony sonoftony no karamo and alldat but how do the Uniqlo x Awang drawls run size wise (aka are they more snug than your typical American company made boxer brief)?

only issue that the brief legs are short for my liking. Other than that, they are snug (comfy snug) but you still have room to grow :wink:

depends how old are you.....if you remember when gym kids was cuttin *** on folks wit sweat pants that had cuffed ankles...they fit like those, except da cuff is more sleeve like, and legs a lil longer since people tend to be taller.

:lol::lol: I’ve thought about that too. It’s funny how it switched. I wouldn’t wear non cuffed sweatpants now..Same with sweat shorts, back in the day there was no chance I’d wear them but now I do

Back
Top Bottom