Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Females go crazy for those Hunter Boots. Joints are ugly as hell. My wife got a pair and I tossed em in a spare bedroom downstairs we rarely go in

If ya'll aren't familiar with this yet, Ebates is a cash-back website that lets you get cash back ranging from 1-12% on a lot of different online stores. It's quick and easy and can save you money on online purchases on Nike, FNL, Macy's, etc. You can get the cash back through either Paypal or a mailed check. I'm shamelessly putting my referral link out there if ya'll wanna sign up and receive $10 cash back after making your first purchase of $25+ through Ebates. The link is: Ebates Lemme know if this isn't allowed mods!

Last edited:
Would be a great deal if I didnt have to wait 2 months for an ugly color. Thanks...repped

If ya'll aren't familiar with this yet, Ebates is a cash-back website that lets you get cash back ranging from 1-12% on a lot of different online stores. It's quick and easy and can save you money on online purchases on Nike, FNL, Macy's, etc. You can get the cash back through either Paypal or a mailed check. I'm shamelessly putting my referral link out there if ya'll wanna sign up and receive $10 cash back after making your first purchase of $25+ through Ebates. The link is: Ebates Lemme know if this isn't allowed mods!
Here's mine!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom