Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Those SLickdeals Brickseek deals are almost impossible. Even if your place has it, you have to get cooperation from the employee and then if it rings up too cheap I've had a manager come out and refuse to sell it to me saying it has to be a system glitch. People on Slickdeals be coming up though

I came up a few months ago, drove an hour and a half.

Got an iPad mini 3 that was like $600 and was on sale for like $110

Copped it. No othwr atorw in the state had em. I had a decent young employee willing to help which is how I got it. He told me for days people were coming and they didn't have em but brickseeked showed two and he actually check how PDA thing and said I see two, lemme check and he didn't believe the price then scanned it and said wow.

Only took one of em, should have took both but some Indian guys came asking right after me and I just said let em get the 2nd one.... doubt they would have done that for me

Shows 1 in stock about an hour away

Won't drive there now it's probably gone justs system hasn't updated. Tempted to call but I know they will BS they have it

Gonna pull up on one tomorrow to see what's up. Might go to a hood one so my chances might be better.

Gonna pull up on one tomorrow to see what's up. Might go to a hood one so my chances might be better.

People drive all over for steals bro

You gotta us brickseek

If it hits NT chances are it's already sold out

People on SD make a living and die for this ****. Dudes were copping the same TV for $75 brand new a few weeks back... yes $75

I think a guy on there copped 4 and said he was putting them in every room in his house

Started end of Jan. Deals dead now unless u walk in branch with a unique code.

Deal was you deposit 25 make 10 transaction (which can be as little as 15 cents) wait 3 business days an they deposit 250 into your account.

All setup can be done online without stepping foot in the branch.

You can also call to close the account as soon as you get paid.
Man I'm pissed I miss this.

Y'all know of any other similar things like this going on?

Anybody looking to switch over to Tmobile, I have a 20% coupon for life if inetrested. It can be combined with all their other promotions.

Anybody looking to switch over to Tmobile, I have a 20% coupon for life if inetrested. It can be combined with all their other promotions.
I'm interested. Although, I'm still shopping around to see what carrier works best for me. I'm gonna take my time, so if you wanna give it to someone who'll use it pronto, I get it. Either way, appreciate the offer fam. 
nthat.gif

Can someone explain what brickseek is me? I'm looking for a 70 inch tv.

Brickseek refers to deals at brick and mortar (aka real stores like Best Buy, Walmart, etc.) as opposed to online deals. Much harder to pull off for a variety of reasons.

Can't go off of Brickseek's inventory number most times

Called as well. Not driving 40 miles on a prayer,

You should also NEVER CALL. It's just a gamble you're willing to take if you do the Brickseek hunt. I see some walmarts near me showing the Nikon D3300 for 139 but i'll skip it.

Aey, if u can get that, I got $200 for you. I been tryna scoop but they aint that cheap in my area :smh:

And like he said NEVER call a store, if they do the check and they have it and see the price, what u think gon happen, they will lie to u and cop themselves. U gotta go to the store.

I ordered a 6-ft lightning cable for .99 cents through Amazon last night. Reviews have been positive, but one pointed out that the reviews were positive due to the company giving them away.

I hope it still works lol.

You should also NEVER CALL. It's just a gamble you're willing to take if you do the Brickseek hunt. I see some walmarts near me showing the Nikon D3300 for 139 but i'll skip it.

Repped. My D3200 broke a few months back. I wasn't looking to upgrade but for $139 I'll bite the bullet. Brickseek showing 2 in stock 13 miles away from me. Hopefully it will be a fruitful trip tonight before I hit the gym.

Back
Top Bottom