Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Any deals to be had on vacuums right now? Dyson, cordless, a bit more premium? Gonna have to do some research.

Any decent deals on outdoor furniture? Looking for a simple two chair and table set for my patio.

Anyone got that Dyson V7 allergy? I’ve read some bad reviews about the run time vs charge time. I got a crib so idk if it would cut it.

Grabbed the dyson v7. Thanks for the link exactly what I was lookin for. A relative has one and loves it. Good enough for me.

Fragrance on sale at Walgreens
6D7D37BA-2879-409B-8333-CB933EF55D22.jpeg

what do homepods do? are they like the echo dot/show?
i have 2
theyre just speakers to play music on
they actually get loud
u can have them in separate rooms
playing at the same time
the same music
or at the same time different music
or together as a stereo pair
as a speaker for ur tv
phone or whatever else thats compatible
got em for $200/piece at best buy
def like em
they actually get really loud and dont distort
only thing is
siri be trippin
just like when u use her on ur phone
i think she even cussed at me one time
when i asked her to play a song
i swear
me and the wife looked at each other
like what did she say

What notes do you like?
idk if u familiar but i got some i am king **** by seanjohn i like

jokes aside i got some **** by pitbull yea da ballhead ***** who used to rap but do pop now n *****es love it when i wear dat

i got some bleu de chanel ****

n den abercrombie **** they main **** i forgot but they used to spray da whole store wit it

dat type ****

idk if u familiar but i got some i am king **** by seanjohn i like

jokes aside i got some **** by pitbull yea da ballhead ***** who used to rap but do pop now n *****es love it when i wear dat

i got some bleu de chanel ****

n den abercrombie **** they main **** i forgot but they used to spray da whole store wit it

dat type ****

Yeah ok, that's a wide range lol.

I'm sure you don't want to smell like flowers, so avoid any blossom notes.

You may like the woody, leather scents. Not strong, but women know you not here to play games.

i kinda want that ck one... the walgreens that has it is like 20 minutes away though smh... i still use curve and it smells great... its my go to or issey miyake... i got polo blue but never use it lol

Back
Top Bottom