Random Facebook application UNAPPRECIATION!!!

that ether

Banned
2zg8av8.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

My buddy sends me 500 applications and always expects me to accept them. I always ask him how it's gonna benefit me and that usually does the trick

You know what's worse? If you click on a certain friend's profile with a lot of applications(around 30-40), his or her page will waste bandwidth onyour computer, especially that OD friend block application. And it will take several minutes till his or her page is fully loaded.
sick.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
at people who OD on the apps. On one girls profile, it took like 5 minutes to get to her wall.
smh.gif

I think I have 2 apps. And I haven't logged into FB more than twice this entire month.

Why did they have to go the Myspace route and have apps and all kinds of other bootleg garbage?

I hate it.. the only acceptable ones are honesty box and maybe graffiti.. everything else is a waste. And it's usually the 'newer' people tofacebook (high school, college freshmen, etc) that have all this junk.
smh.gif

Oh my goodness SO annoying.
smh.gif
i'm constantly ignoring some pointless application without hesitation. i promise it's like a new one everyday. Honestybox and top friends was cool, but when they started with vampire and werewolf thing etc. i was like
indifferent.gif
ok this has getting out of hand.

as mentioned i despise when people have like every application known to man on their profile and it takes like 10 minutes to load.

1) I reject any application requests.
2) I only have a few applications on my personal page.

I have 112 requests. I just leave em on the page. If I dont, the same people will send me the same crap. smh @ Vampires vs Werewolves.

There is a way to block applications automatically.
Join the "This has got to stop." group and there are links that tell you how.

My bf used to accept any. Now his page is full of crap and he's too lazy to delete it. I only have honesty box and sneakers. Its pointless, a majority ofthe stuff.

Back
Top Bottom