Random Girls adding you on Myspace (PICS)

Does anyone else get this?! i mean they aren't spam or anything, they are jus girls from other states trying to talk to you....i mean am i on drugs?! isthere something on my page that brings out attention?! its nice because there are a couple of ladies that arent bad but still....i dont know whether or notchris hansen wants to talk to me or they just wanna beat. i'll post pics in a minute.

extra awkward!

i mean this broad. i have no effin clue who this is. but shes nice to talk to, and she lives close so i can beat.

and this other chick...shes the one that got me
devil.gif
. i'll take thisgirl without hesitation
pimp.gif

Well, the first one is using La Tigra while the second looks more like a Magnum variant

^^ Cuz I've come to the conclusion that the puckering of the lips is another form of "the angles." Take that first broad for instance, she lookskinda nice. But take another long hard look at her and you'll see she's a little on the heavy side. I guess in her hopes of getting you to divert yourattention away from her weight she puckers the lips, and in essence, appears to be a decent looking chick. Fellas before falling for the angles please analyzeeven the smallest bits of pics to keep yourself from looking like a sucka...However the 2nd chick could get it cuz there are no angles to be deceived
devil.gif

^^ Cuz I've come to the conclusion that the puckering of the lips is another form of "the angles." Take that first broad for instance, she looks kinda nice. But take another long hard look at her and you'll see she's a little on the heavy side. I guess in her hopes of getting you to divert your attention away from her weight she puckers the lips, and in essence, appears to be a decent looking chick. Fellas before falling for the angles please analyze even the smallest bits of pics to keep yourself from looking like a sucka...However the 2nd chick could get it cuz there are no angles to be deceived
devil.gif

roll.gif

are you complaining or are you bragging? you sort of lost me when you went from venting to bragging about smashing the fat girl with the purple pro club on.stop gassin yourself, romeo
tired.gif
everybody gets them.

I don't add em unless they're decent looking or I know em.

First chick is def. workin those angles. Ol girl prolly look like Brian Urlacher in person.
smh.gif

2nd chick though..
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
EDIT: chill nvm she look kinda young.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom