random girls at the club: YAY or NAY?

enh...it happens *kanye shrug*

just don't make a habit of it.

yall talkin bout she mighta took shots to the face...hell there's that chance with any chick...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

8534_540094679495_72405725_32090660_6554927_n.jpg

You are NOT supposed to kiss girls in the mouth in the club. NOT. NEVER. ESPECIALLY with random girls who had the possibility of guzzlin' throat semen shots right before. You lost.
laugh.gif
damn fam, that's not good.
Fixed*

this had me going.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I admit did this in my younger days at parties (high school), but if you old enough to get in the club, you old enough to know you don't just be kissinrandom broads. Hell i've smashed broads that I never kissed in the mouth...you're doing it wrong fam, all wrong.

I felt up an ugly chick about 2 weeks ago. I was thrashed and she just happen to be in bra and panties.
My homie saved me from the ultimate L tho.

I never kiss a girl who isn't a girlfriend, no matter how intoxicated I am, I think you should do the same.

I be trying to tell my dude he cant be doing that $$%!..wayyyy too many birds with $$%! you don't want down here.

Mann You guys say THIS now but when your in the situation you'll do other wise..

I Do and I got no shame in my Game ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

smash and keep it moving
yeah that sounds good
but if shes letting a dude smash that shes only known for less than an hour
iono if i wanna smash
imagine the line of dudes that already ran through that
tired.gif

its not like you marrying the broad.

I'm sorry...but that's just plain out NASTY...
Who kisses some random chick in the mouth?
If she's done that to you...imagine how much other dudes she's done it to...
You prolly just tasted 1/2 that club...

Get yaself tested homie...

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Personally I don't do it with random chicks. But chicks that are friends of other friends. It's game on.

Co-sign
I had an open house the other night, told some of my girls to bring friends and this happened. ONLY type of situation I consider this a "YAY"

i triple kissed these two bi chicks a few years back at Indian Summer hookah bar, on an empty dance floor in front of a bunch of people.

i was wasted.

i had my hand down both of their pants, and i thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time.

i thought back on it later, realized it was stupid, and never did it again.

Back
Top Bottom