++Random NT contest++(Update) CONGRATS To VERYANALYTICAL85

No, whoever is closest wins. If there's some sort of tie, say the actual # is 11 and (a) says 10, and another (b) says 12 they'll split the money.

No, whoever is closest wins. If there's some sort of tie, say the actual # is 11 and (a) says 10, and another (b) says 12 they'll split the money.

Originally Posted by luvkicks

and im not giving 7-10% or whatever theyre charging at Safeway. so heres the deal,

Guess Right, get 10% of the total.

right.....
roll.gif

coinstar machine > hours of rolling change

laugh.gif

haha i reread that and see your point. why take all the time to roll it up (lose time) and and be willing to lose 10%? well it would be difficult to guess exactly right, and if someone does, they deserve it. but its all in fun. Eitherway someone is gonna  get $50 or shoes.

for the record my guess is $1454.37.

Now if im right, then there should be some suspicion lolol

Originally Posted by luvkicks

and im not giving 7-10% or whatever theyre charging at Safeway. so heres the deal,

Guess Right, get 10% of the total.

right.....
roll.gif

coinstar machine > hours of rolling change

laugh.gif

haha i reread that and see your point. why take all the time to roll it up (lose time) and and be willing to lose 10%? well it would be difficult to guess exactly right, and if someone does, they deserve it. but its all in fun. Eitherway someone is gonna  get $50 or shoes.

for the record my guess is $1454.37.

Now if im right, then there should be some suspicion lolol

Too much to even guess! My mother had one just like that, 20's in there too. she got tired of countin about 700 dollars into it, and there was still tons left!

Too much to even guess! My mother had one just like that, 20's in there too. she got tired of countin about 700 dollars into it, and there was still tons left!

Back
Top Bottom