Random questions involving anything about NT thread....

Ask away....

(maybe someone will have an answer for you)

1. How the hell do you make the emoticons ninjahood sized? Can't figure it out for the life of me....

2. Why does dude (forget his name) always write "Gucci!" in all of his thread titles and before he writes a post???

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ask away....

1. How the hell do you make the emoticons ninjahood sized? Can't figure it out for the life of me....

2. Why does dude (forget his name) always write "Gucci!" in all of his thread titles and before he writes a post???

Take an emoticon:
eek.gif

Click on it so that the little white boxes show up:
eek.gif

Manipulate any of them.
eek.gif

Q: How do you make spoilers?

Ask away....

1. you click on the corner of the emoticon & drag it out to the size you want it at

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Ask away....

Take an emoticon:
eek.gif

Click on it so that the little white boxes show up:
eek.gif

Manipulate any of them.
eek.gif

Q: How do you make spoilers?
eek.gif

pimp.gif
[frank lucas] MY MAN! [/frank lucas]

*good question about the spoilers also....

tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
just bracket the word "spoiler" and then end bracket "spoiler.
ex: {spoiler}blah blah blah{/spoiler} but use brackets instead

yns = you're not smashing

Ask away....

1. just click on any emoticon and drag its sides and/or corners to make it bigger.
2. Pmighty is the one who starts that Gucci thing. Not really annoying to me IMO given that he's a Gucci Mane fan.

and briannnnn thanks for the other multiple quote method. The method I'm using requires a lot of time right-clicking, opening up a different window, andcopying-and-pasting..

Spoiler [+]
It works!

- Why are the emoticons now blurry when you enlarge it?

Importantly, how the hell do you put a VOTING POLL in the thread so NTers can VOTE and view results???

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Spoiler [+]
It works!

- Why are the emoticons now blurry when you enlarge it?
Because they're raster images.

Back
Top Bottom