Random Retro : Nike Butane

walked into a local spot and seen the Butane, was caught off guard to say the least.
laugh.gif

they had 3 colorways, retail like $110?

laugh.gif
random as %*+# nike

pics for references

x2l2j7.jpg

walked into a local spot and seen the Butane, was caught off guard to say the least.
laugh.gif

they had 3 colorways, retail like $110?

laugh.gif
random as %*+# nike

pics for references

x2l2j7.jpg

ahhhh i didn't think anybody would make a thread for these, saw them at Champs too! had me just confused!

ahhhh i didn't think anybody would make a thread for these, saw them at Champs too! had me just confused!

laugh.gif
.....kind of wanna check them out in person myself
embarassed.gif

if they're gonna go that route then they need to surprise retro the sunder 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

NikeAirSunder.jpg

laugh.gif
.....kind of wanna check them out in person myself
embarassed.gif

if they're gonna go that route then they need to surprise retro the sunder 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

NikeAirSunder.jpg

Seriously? Butanes? What in the world?
And I liked Sunders back in the day, but they have to have been one of the most faked for no apparent reason shoes ever. They weren't terribly popular, but they became the darling of the flea market 
laugh.gif
 Maybe because the Nike swoosh was a very minor part of the design? I think they replaced it with a blank panel or just put another A I R on it like on the forefoot.

And I liked Sunders back in the day, but they have to have been one of the most faked for no apparent reason shoes ever. They weren't terribly popular, but they became the darling of the flea market 
laugh.gif
 Maybe because the Nike swoosh was a very minor part of the design? I think they replaced it with a blank panel or just put another A I R on it like on the forefoot.

I had a white/ navy/ caro CW of the sunder and LOVED them. I wore the bottoms slick on those. I remember I couldn't decide on a pair of kicks and tried them on and they were just on of those shoes tha look right on my feel. I love shoes with a short tongue and a slanted around the ankle

I had a white/ navy/ caro CW of the sunder and LOVED them. I wore the bottoms slick on those. I remember I couldn't decide on a pair of kicks and tried them on and they were just on of those shoes tha look right on my feel. I love shoes with a short tongue and a slanted around the ankle

Originally Posted by larrivee7

laugh.gif
Everybody had Sunders in the DMV area back then, so much so I thought they were popular everywhere. Especially the Blue/Yellow joints...

Originally Posted by larrivee7

laugh.gif
Everybody had Sunders in the DMV area back then, so much so I thought they were popular everywhere. Especially the Blue/Yellow joints...

Yall, I just got chill bumps when dude mentioned the Sunders. OMG if they release those... I had the blue and yellows in 8th grade. One of the Sickest shoes I ever owned in my life and not everybody had them back then so I was always getting compliments and breakin necks. That shoe is like a nostailgic grail for me. They're basically the reason why I bought the Lebron 8 entourages because of that photo blue/yellow color scheme. Nike should retro the Air Sunder indeed!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Yall, I just got chill bumps when dude mentioned the Sunders. OMG if they release those... I had the blue and yellows in 8th grade. One of the Sickest shoes I ever owned in my life and not everybody had them back then so I was always getting compliments and breakin necks. That shoe is like a nostailgic grail for me. They're basically the reason why I bought the Lebron 8 entourages because of that photo blue/yellow color scheme. Nike should retro the Air Sunder indeed!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom