Random Shoes From My Collection!

After a decade of NT lurking, I've finally reached 1000 posts! Yeah, I don't post here as often as other members but at least I post things once in a while! I figured I'd celebrate a little by grabbing 10 random pairs from my collection. They aren't all "heat" or "rare" by any means, but I guess you can say that these are shoes that I'm currently digging more so than usual. It didn't take me long to grab these particular ones out of my collection since I already knew which pairs were on my mind. Enjoy the quick pics!

1985 OG "NIKE" AirJordan I Prototype Sample
These things are pretty rare, and I've only seen a few different pairs over the years. The leather is softer, the wings logo has NIKE on there, the midsole is different, etc. I'm a huge 1985 OG AirJordan I fan, and these are probably my rarest pair out of the bunch.
View media item 333848

CDP AirJordan VI Carmine Retro
It's tough to find newer Retros with great quality, but since these released in the 2008 CDP I've always admired these things. Everything about them were just perfect right out of the box. These are probably one of the best OG-colored retros EVER in my opinion...Everything was on point!
View media item 333849

Actual 81-pt Zoom Kobe 1 PE
This is one of those unicorns that took me a few years to find. These aren't the 81 pair special release version with the cool box...This is from the production batch made specifically for Kobe. I've only seen a few pairs floating around, and these are easily one of my favorite shoes in my entire collection.
View media item 333850

Nike Dunk Pro B Alphanumeric Promo
I'm a huge fan of Japanese motorsports. Back in the late 90s-early 2000's, Alphanumeric was huge in the Auto-Fashion sub-culture. Once I saw these posted up on the Fatlace website back in the day, I knew I had to track down a pair eventually. I "like" the other white/3M version, but I absolutely LOVE this pair. One of the very first Nike Dunk collaborations for those who don't know the history.
View media item 333852

Kobe VI WearTest Prototype Sample
The Kobe VI has easily been one of my favorite shoes to hoop in over the last few years. The cushioning was amazing and the aesthetics were a bit edgy compared to anything else in the market at the time. I love collecting early stage samples, so these are easily a favorite of mine. There are lots on differences comparing these to the production model, but I would say the most evident details include the lack of a heel cage and the midsole design...The outrigger is really aggressive!
View media item 333853

Nike Flyknit One
These things are absolutely phenomenal. I haven't loved a newer Nike runner/trainer in YEARS. If you haven't tried one on yet, I highly recommend it. That is all.
View media item 333869

1988 OG Nike AirJordan III
The black/cement AirJordan III is my single favorite AirJordan shoe to wear on a daily basis. If I could have 20 pairs of black/cement III retros, that's really all I would need for my rotation. I basically have all the reincarnations of the shoe, but this original pair is definitely the toughest to find out of them all. I was lucky to snag this pair, which includes the original box and wrapping paper.
View media item 333855

Year of the Snake AF1 iD
I've always been a huge fan of multicolored shoes, and these are no exception. I love all the older AF1's with snake skin materials (i.e. 3M Snakes, Cocoa, etc.), so I figured I would create something that would totally scream at anyone who sees these on my feet. I wanted to use the entire snake skin color arsenal, but strategically place the colors so it doesn't look too ridiculous. Somehow I found a combination that stuck with me. I know these aren't for everyone, but that's exactly what ID is for...individual design.
View media item 333856

AirJordan IX Darius Miles PE
The AirJordan IX silhouette is one of my favorite AirJordan PE models to collect. These might be the loudest (and largest) pair in my collection. The orange patent leather just burns your eyes! You really have to see these in person to appreciate how ridiculous these are.
View media item 333857

Kobe 8 iD "Phase2 PE"
I currently play in a local basketball city league, and I made these to wear during the playoff season. I have numerous Kobe 8's, and they are becoming one of my favorite bball shoes ever. I made these to match our jersey colors, and I threw on some galaxy laces from the Doernbecher Free Runs...They matched perfectly in my opinion!
View media item 333858

So there was my 10 random pairs from my collection! I hope you had fun viewing the quick pictures and reading my notes about each pair. I've met plenty of cool people through this site, and I'll continue to chime in from time to time! Thanks for being there for 1000 of my posts!

-Jermaine

BONUS: Here's another random pic I had of 10 other pairs together... Enjoy!
View media item 333859

Last edited:
^^^
Dope post my man. Lovin' the unique stuff - way better than seeing some junk 'release of the week' NSW/JB retro.

Last edited:
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Great stuff. I've always enjoyed your blog. I think the pair I'm most jealous of is the Eminem IV's. I despise you for those :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
My man!

Stays killing it and is a humble, down to earth dude. There are million folks out there talking like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread in this sneaker thing. Jermaine could smash 99.9% of them with a single pair, but you don't catch him talking reckless on social media or any of that mess. Props for the kicks, of course, and even more props for not getting an insufferable ego over rubber and leather.

Last edited:
Amen to what BIP said, and I've seen small previews of this collection and it is def top tier

What is that Nike Dunk low on the bonus pic? I've never seen that before and would like to add that to my collection as well.

nice collection!! wish i had these random shoes in my collection lol!! keep up the work

What is that Nike Dunk low on the bonus pic? I've never seen that before and would like to add that to my collection as well.

You have good taste, sir. If you can find a pair for sale in any public forum, prepare to pay in the neighborhood of $3-5K.

...Of course, back in the day, B-grades hit outlets. Word to Croatianstyle.

Last edited:
My man!

Stays killing it and is a humble, down to earth dude. There are million folks out there talking like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread in this sneaker thing. Jermaine could smash 99.9% of them with a single pair, but you don't catch him talking reckless on social media or any of that mess. Props for the kicks, of course, and even more props for not getting an insufferable ego over rubber and leather.
Thank you so much for the kind words! I truly appreciate, especially coming from a great collector like yourself!

-Jermaine

I dont visit too many collection posts, but I knew this would be good!
Phase2x :smokin

Back
Top Bottom