Random thought: Does anyone still write in cursive?

I just remember being forced to learn this in 3rd grade only to write a couple letters the next couple years and then it was like it never existed after that.

Yeah.
I prefer it sometimes.

I have a friend that was taught only cursive. She can't write in print because she doesn't know how.

eek.gif
My elementary taught it in third grade too!
Although I can write in script, I have to write slow, which
is a waste of time/less straight forward in comparison to print

cursive is
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Yeah.
I prefer it sometimes.

I have a friend that was taught only cursive. She can't write in print because she doesn't know how.
She doesn't go on the internet?
laugh.gif

Cursive is just something to see how able the kids are to learn. Teachers hate reading and grading papers in cursive so they don't care after a certain age.

I only write in cursive. I only print when I'm asked to print my name or something. My print handwriting is so bad
smh.gif

all the time.
writing in block letters require me to manually lift my hand.

cursive allows me to gently slide my hand over the paper as all my letters connect.

but really... who really $**$@%+ writes anything?
i damn near forgot once. i type everything except my signature.

i haven;t written in cursive since like the 6th grade when they taught us

im a soph in college now...i tried practicing one day during class and completely failed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i haven;t written in cursive since like the 6th grade when they taught us

im a soph in college now...i tried practicing one day during class and completely failed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Same, but my cursive is on point.. You should see my notebook, when I get bored in class I just write random words the professor says in cursive..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom