Random Videos of Rappers Keepin it 100

Dame keeping it a buck as usual, Made a big point about A lot of celebs changing & being unhappy to get their success.

Never been big on beans but i love this interview, especially the closing where hee tells ctg what's really good. I wouldn't mind hearing a track from him with his voice like that, sounds more gritty.

that beans **** was corny and avoiding the point charlemagne was making was that it was funny style to pitty patty around between game and meek. i forgot the exact situation.

charlemagne rendered all that **** corny with the post speech clap. ***** old and got one lung and charlemagne looks in shape and looks like a salad and water eating *** ***** he should have asked beans for 5 minutes or told him to stop dry snitching on himself for crimes he not gonna commit amyways.

i hate when ****** try to act tough because they think its one way.

Last edited:
Can never understand how anyone can give Beans clout for that interview. I don’t fw Ctg, but Beans got made to look like a clown while he was sitting there imo.

Beans is corny and to dude who said he wants to hear beans voice like that, no you don’t saw duke perform live recently he’s awful.

I remember someone bringing up the Charm post clap definitely had something to do with all. I never saw the whole interview

I got lost in his explanation with meek thing and i really don't care about whatever happened. It's just good to see a harborer of negativity get pressed.

Back
Top Bottom