Randy Moss/Daunte Culpepper talk about reuiniting?

PLEASE GOD PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN! WE GOT A RUNNING BACK, AND A DEFENSE... WE NEED TO RECAPTURE OUR AIRASSAULT!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why cant Moss jus finish the gr8 things he did wit Brady in NE.... Dont give up on the team yall lost 1 game come bak and try 2 win that 1 BIG game.... If mossgoes n e where wit Culpepper his Super Bowl dreams r gonna b finshed... Now disrespect 2 Culpepper but he's not the player he once was

Originally Posted by RitchDad

espn will do anythin to sell news
What are you talkin about? Its not like ESPN is the only media outlet reporting this --- You sport enthusiasts (sp?) will always find someway 2 blameESPN

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

On Saturday night, he came up with an interesting idea. He reached out to Daunte Culpepper, his former quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings. The two former teammates discussed the possibility of finishing what they started in Minnesota on any NFL team interested, sources told ESPN.com.

In the words of Roger Clemens, I think you guys were mis-informed. That article doesn't say anything about them going to Minnesota
laugh.gif

But what a trio we would be in for, if Moss, Culpepper and Peterson
eek.gif

Well Stuart Scott needs to know the details because he said on SC Right Now that Moss reached out to Culpepper so maybe they could finish what they startedin Minnesota.

moss is going back to new england. he gets all the catches he wants,plus he knows he's guaranteed to go deep into the playoffs

As a Vikings fan... I'm loving the idea of a Moss and Culpepper reunion. But it just doesn't seem realistic. Culpepper left on bad terms and won'tbe wanted back... and we just signed Berrian to a big deal so the Vikes won't be looking for another WR unless it's through the draft.

LT...

There are a few teams I can think of that would need a quarterback and a WR unless they draft for these positions. The Bears, the Dolphins, the Falcons andsome other teams (KC?, 49ers?? according to most 49er fans) but I think the Ravens should go after them. Willis McGahee did a good job last year despite thenon existent passing game. Maybe this will get some fire back into that defense as well. They were just so tired and crushed last year. I'm pretty surethat the defense knowing they won't have to head back onto the field 30 seconds after they just got the other team to punt will help them out a bunch (didthat make sense?? I'm pretty sure it did....I hope it did...)

I do think that Moss is gonna re-up with the Patriots though, it makes the most sense for him if he wants a shot at Superbowl rings AND statistical records soI don't see why he would want to leave that...

I doubt this will happen, because Randy has it best in NE right now. He could go somewhere else, and make more money. But if he wants to win a Superbowl, or atleast have a solid shot at it. He would stay in NE.

WOW....all we need now is moss to sign back with nike and floss in some PE 11s while tearing up the NFC North's secondary
laugh.gif

So now that Moss re-signed with the Pats (like everyone who has sense knew he would), when is Culpepper signing with the Pats so they can finish what theystarted in Minnesota?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom