"Randy Moss: The Realest Wide Receiver who ever Lived"

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Randy Moss: The Realest Wide Receiver who ever Lived[/h3]
http://i254.photobucket.c...rch/icon_time.gif") no-repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; padding-left: 20px;">9/15/2010 01:07:00 AMPowered bySoulOnIce
Topics:Legends,NFL,Respect

Share8
Randy_Moss.jpg
There has been some serious soul-searching from The Son that Hope and Solomon Conceived lately. Between shocking the world across the country, acting a fool at Twin Peaks during the Cowboys season opener, and the usual shenanigans, a startling revelation came about. It is one that went totally unnoticed, and in the 560 posts that have been written at Ed the Sports Fan, not one has been written about the most influential wide receiver of my generation.

When I use the term “influential,

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Randy Moss: The Realest Wide Receiver who ever Lived[/h3]
http://i254.photobucket.c...rch/icon_time.gif") no-repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; padding-left: 20px;">9/15/2010 01:07:00 AMPowered bySoulOnIce
Topics:Legends,NFL,Respect

Share8
Randy_Moss.jpg
There has been some serious soul-searching from The Son that Hope and Solomon Conceived lately. Between shocking the world across the country, acting a fool at Twin Peaks during the Cowboys season opener, and the usual shenanigans, a startling revelation came about. It is one that went totally unnoticed, and in the 560 posts that have been written at Ed the Sports Fan, not one has been written about the most influential wide receiver of my generation.

When I use the term “influential,

1. mossed178 up, 13 down
to make a terrific catch in football,usually jumping/leaping is involved
"Yo son, i just mossed you"
future tense: yo son, im gon moss you, check out dis catch ima bout to make"

'Nuff said.

1. mossed178 up, 13 down
to make a terrific catch in football,usually jumping/leaping is involved
"Yo son, i just mossed you"
future tense: yo son, im gon moss you, check out dis catch ima bout to make"

'Nuff said.

I LOVED when he did that to the Packers eventhough he was a viqueen, he still was beastly
pimp.gif

I LOVED when he did that to the Packers eventhough he was a viqueen, he still was beastly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom