TOP 5

XI/XII
VII/XVI
X/XIII
V/XVIII
III/XX
pimp.gif
co-sign

1) VII / XVI (DUE TO BOTH KICKS BEING FIRE, NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THIS PACK!!!!!!)
2) ...........
3) ...........
4) ............

5) XI / XII ............ (I stil remember the time I was screwed out of the OG Taxis on base--great story but not a fun time / Have a badly beaten OG XIs Iwear.....need a replacement)

6) V / XVIII ........... (SLEEPER PACK pick Vs will be nice (wish 23 was gone off the side) classic kick Jordan / 18s are going to be the sleeper kick of themall ..... I expect a dope kick altho early pics have not shown it)

7) VI / XVII ........... (Carmines are PIMP, hard to match with some clothing sometimes / 17s are nice as well and UNDERRATED imo)

glasses.gif
X / XIII ......... (13s are one of the best picks of the packs - top 3 shoe / 10s not great at all)

9) III / XX ............ (no interest in 20s, this pack would be rated wayyyy higher if white/cements were the 3s)

10) IX / XIV ............ (like the 9s and 14s....both okay shoes)

11) I / XX2 ............. (Is might be nice since they're highs but no pictures yet and with strap.....meh / I have the XX2s so who cares)

12) VIII / XV .......... (8s are a really nice shoe, very different from others but they all just released so I'm sick of them / 15s blech .... boring,plain, moon boots, and just released)

13) II / XX1 ........... (2s are another underrated shoe but I heard quality sucks on them? / 21s COULD have been nice but they weren't so they sit onsales racks now) HA!

14) .............
15) .............
16) ..............
17) IV / XIX ............ (that's right.......wayyyyy at the bottom for those ugly deformity IVs. My hate on these IVs is level with the dark side / 19sare a great shoe, but those atrocious IVs bring this pack down)

HONORABLE MENTION: XX3 / dub zero pack .......... (would have been #4 pack for me since I like the Dub Zeros and LOVE the XX3s if not side paneled like JBAACXX3s)

I would do top 5 shoes but I don't want to think about this anymore to rank them effectively at this time.....Peace!

as of now...

VI/XVII
X/XIII
IX/XIV
II/XXI

but will porbably be...
XI/XII
IV/XIX
VII/XVI
III/XX
VI/XVII
V/XVIII
X/XIII
I/XXII
IX/XIV
II/XXI
VIII/XV

Okay.. now rank the top 5 individual shoes releasing in the packs in 2008

Carmines
Cement three's (even though its hard because i havent seen acutual pics surface yet)
Hare 7s
black and white 13's
black and red 11's

Originally Posted by dnob 04

Carmines
Cement three's (even though its hard because i havent seen acutual pics surface yet)
Hare 7s
black and white 13's
black and red 11's

I think this should be a separate post.......U kinda bit on my idea, anyway.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by dnob 04

Carmines
Hare 7s
black and white 13's
black and red 11's

I think this should be a separate post.......U kinda bit on my idea, anyway.
eyes.gif

well then by all means.. go ahead and make that seperate post

1. VII/XVI (two solid shoes that I actually want)
2. VI/XVII (Carmines... )
3. V/XVIII (as much as I hate the XVIIIs, I love the colorway on the Vs)
4. XI/XII (a bit disappointing colors... but hey, it's XI and XII)
5. III/XX (Black Cement IIIs... )

Top 5 for me.

Ehh let's see...
Probably III/XX (Only because of the III)
IV/XIX (Obviously the IV)
VI/XVII
V/XVIII
II/XX1
I/XX2
VIII/XV
IX/XIV
XI/XII
VII/XVI
X/XII

As you can tell I reallllllly love I-VI

FROM THE FIRST 4 BOXES I LIKE THE
17/6, 14, 9, 13/13,N THEN 21,2........................

my top 8
#1 8/15 love the 8 my favorite Jordan of all time the 15 i like a lot dont know why but i do
#2 7/16 hare and clear sole of the 16
#3 6/17 carmine and i like the 17
#4 3/20 love the black cement and love the 20
#5 5/18 just the 5 make the pack but got love for the 18
#6 9/14 love the 9 and like the design of the 14
#710/13 love both
#8 11/12 love the bred 11 and the white and red 12

1. *16/7-blk/red one of the top 3 or 5 hottest sneakers periord.
  2. *11/12-concords or spacejams with white and red or black and red XIIs would (and still could...please JB) make this the best pack in history outside of DMP
  3. *3/20- stealths illest joints since XVIs, Blk/Cement III's...there ain't no more to it
    smokin.gif
  4. *4/19-Blk/Red IVs straight iconic, XIX's new school style and hella comfortable besides shroud
  5. * 9/14-lack of a better choice

2. *11/12-concords or spacejams with white and red or black and red XIIs would (and still could...please JB) make this the best pack in history outside of DMP
  3. *3/20- stealths illest joints since XVIs, Blk/Cement III's...there ain't no more to it
    smokin.gif
  4. *4/19-Blk/Red IVs straight iconic, XIX's new school style and hella comfortable besides shroud

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jamergrady

#8 11/12 love the bred 11 and the white and red 12

I love the white/red XII, too, but it's not in the pack. It should be, though!
mad.gif

I guess I will settle for the Taxis.
ohwell.gif

5/18
11/12
6/17
3/20
8/15
10/13
9/14
7/16
2/21