*** Ransom Challeneges Joe Budden to 10k Fight *** video

^Ran's 'Pain & Glory' mixtape is >>>>>>> anything Hitch (or A-Team when they was together) ever dropped, early. Hitchwas never better than Ransom...

and Ran aint gassed, thats why he rather fight him instead of rapping against him.
jersey aint that big though both of these dude's can meet up

I mean, it aint like they dont know eachother already. But it aint gon resort to no street ##@!....Ransom aint got no actual reason take it there,Buddens still say he got love for him...

why everybody hating on ransom... he could spit....

honestly he way better then buddens...

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

1. hitch did not murder joe on the track. i know some of the reason for that is because joey gave himself the longest verse on his own track (as he should of),,,, but regardless, joe had the best verse.

2. they all bodies their verses,, nobody ever said ransom or hitch was wack,, lets all be clear on that. ransom is nice,,, just so happens that he is beefin with one of the best,,, point,, blank,, period.

3. how is cats countin ransom pockets,,, we dont know whaqt that man has. hell joey aint exactly ballin out either.

4. ran is a much bigger guy,,, but dont sleep,, there has been a bunch of stories of joes hands. yall jersey cats can speak on that syuff more here in this thread. thats why to this day joe finds opportunities to brag about the bigger dude he fought and supposedly beat up. plus joe has some heart,,, i think he's been through so much that he aint scared of physical confrontation. in an interview with dj envy he challeneged game to a one on one fight in a private location as well. dude is confident in his hands.

co-sign

plus i think that no matter if ransom is "wildin" or not beefin with joe, he is getting exactly what he wants and needs at this point in his careerBUZZ if you like him or not he IS a legit MC. you only live but so long in the rap game, so you gotta do what you gotta do. this beef isnt irrelavent in hiseyes

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

Originally Posted by dreClark

Randy Nichols has no where near 10k.....Son was giving features away for $500.....and he still live on the 3rd floor.....

Aint bundles still live in the pjs wit bmws and benzes ..where you livin doesnt mean a thing..i doubt anyone on here knows if ransom got 10k or not
Yeah I feel you on that....BUT....Stacks had porshes and Benz's.....I ain't see ran with that....

I get where you coming from though...But I think they were in two different situations....Stacks had the option to leave and he wanted to stay in thep's.....My Dude could have been out i jersey somewhere (Jimmy cosigned this on an interview), but he wanted to stay in Far Rock.....I don't think ranhas that option...

Corny. Ran needs to listen to himself in "Live yo Life" and keep working with his career instead of talking some stupid $!!+ about a 10k boxing matchthat will never happen. I mean he'll prolly never blow up but he makes pretty good music.

BTW I think Hitch is kinda dope, maybe i'm outta my mind.

Hitch is cool as a rapper

Ran is better and still is good

Joe is the best, and for my money, the best out of everyone..EVERYONE right now.

I'm sure Ran has 10k, but 10k to lose? probably not comfortably

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

well see Joe's true colors come out since he "claims to be an ex boxer" this should be an easy 10k for duke + madd promotion for him as an artist

he aint got nuin to loose if he can really back up what he preach

I think we're loosing the point here...

It got nothing to do whether Joe budden is a better artist than Ransom...

or who got better mixtapes..

These two dudes is going to throw down.....No we gonna see if Joe Budden's knuckle game is what he says it is...cuz Buddens always saying he boxerand*!$*...

I got money on Ransom...that Ransom will beat the living*!$* outta Budden...

Budden don't seem like the fighting type dude to me...just a Schizophrenic dude that talk a lot of*!$*...

Budden better be careful...He got Ransom and Saigon coming after him...

It got nothing to do with lyrics neither...Its who fights better and who got more pull in the streets..

and we know Budden aint no street cat...Game proved that already....

Prolly not the smartest way to spend your holiday bonus at Home Depot . . . But hey . . .
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ran is looking wack right now.dude can spit and i stll rock but son needs to fall back. this whole thing is overblown

What did Game prove?

That he could go on the radio?
Game and Jimmy Henchmen went to see whats whats with Budden at a studio in New Jersey,

When Budden herd they were outside, he refused to come outside.

Ran aint gassed
ohwell.gif
?this is the same guy that went up to Hot 97 with JoeBudden and Budden's was like "Im a Boss" and introduced Ran to people like he was a little N' and Ran was begging Joey if he could rap...
laugh.gif
over the Clap Back beat i believe...Ran dont got no qualities, thatswhy he still aint signed not even to an independent,i rather take a N' like Hitch over him actually who got a real sharp flow
pimp.gif

I got money on Ransom
laugh.gif
i do too

Originally Posted by skips kicks

What did Game prove?

That he could go on the radio?
Game and Jimmy Henchmen went to see whats whats with Budden at a studio in New Jersey,

When Budden herd they were outside, he refused to come outside.

Source? You sound like you were down stairs w/ them.

Game went looking for Buddens in Jerz...Buddens refused to come see game face to face...To Knuckle Up..

Lets get one thing clear...Joe Buddens is a lyrical dude...but he is no way a street dude or a thug...He's not a violent person..

Game is 6'4 230....he would of laid little scrawny Budden down....

You heard what happened to that DJ in DC right? Game send like 100 bloods to stomp and beat dude down..

Now I know Game is a fake dude, tongue ring having, male stripper and all that...but son rolls with real bloods...

All you cats be killing me with your made up stories..

``I heard Joe Budden is nice with the hands...Can any of your Nters that live in New Jersey please back up my lies by saying Joe Budden has nice hand skills?``(said by Rwanfantic)

``Joe Budden is confident...yeah..he went on radio with DJ Envy and said on radio he would beat up Game`` (Don't even talk about DJ Envy he went tocatholic school and he let another man say that he was going to piss on his daughter's face and did nothing to that man..I can't respect that)

``Joe Budden said he's an ex boxer...so he must be nice with the hands"

*****...all you Budden fans are pathetic...

Show me proof of Budden getting into a confrontation, knifing some one up, busting his gun, stomping dudes out...beat down some dude....a video, audio orsomething....it don't exist...because Budden isn't cut from that cloth...

Atleast game gave Ras Kass a Black Eye....shh...Who has Budden beat up or beat down?

Budden is all talk, never did$%!+...he never sold drugs, he never let of his gun...the only gun he seen is when his brother put the gun to his face and madehim demented...Joe Budden never was no thug or hood dude...

So stop all that talk...*****

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^ I aint sayin you wrong(Star is that N_ btw) but can you prove any of that Game shhh? or is it all from somethin you heard? did you see any of it?'

If you goin off of bodt type I'd agree with you that Ran looks like he has an advantage but I dont kno if he can fight. Ive seen big dudes who cant throwthe hands for shh. Ive seen dudes that are Joe's body type n sometime skinner body big Ns. How do you kno Ran is such a gangsta n Joe aint? Isnt all fromwhat you hear?

Game is too much of a sissy to me to be taken seriously I dont think hed put hands on anyone to be honest you can believe that if you want. I only go offactual things that happen not from what I hear unless da person tellin me saw it and even then it might not have gone down the way they said it.

Only a few dudes in the rap industry actually have a past of beatin dudes up and some of them aint even gangstas

smokin.gif

None of that is @%%$ to be proud of and smart people who do it/have done aren't excited about it. Plus he doesn't claim any of that stuff in a seriousmanner either...

He says used to box...that's where people are getting that from.

There's no data bank of every gangsta act people do either...

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Im not gout to sit up here and hype up another man's gangsta, thatsp*ssy/d-riding to the fullest extent....but Ima say for one, if you basing anything off of a situation involving The Game, that **** is nulinvoid from thejump.
There's no data bank of every gangsta act people do either...
I mean, I really cant fathom how somebody can sit up and pop off about another man's life they dont know personally like that...like realtalk, sit back and really look and read that. I couldnt be proud of that lol... And I've been defending Ransom this whole thread...

Son is havin roid rages and *!%* . . . What's his government name?? Bet I see him on the Mitchell Report . . . I know their offering overtime at The HomeDepot, he need that time and a half . . .

As far as Game??
laugh.gif
all that Blood *!%*, or whatever gang he's supposed to be a part of now stops at 116th street . . . He can't come past 25th withthat *!%*, he almost learned the hard way at Rucker a few summers ago . . . But street *!%* shoud stay in the street, he know what it is.

you know what, i was expecting ransom to look like a real gully fella, cause the face dont match the voice

Back
Top Bottom