Rapidly expanding fingerprint program will round up and deport illegal immigrants efficiently...

You'll never catch us all

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

Government is using this new program which identifies the legitimacy of a person's citizenship in the U.S. Thank you Mr. Obama.

http://www.comcast.net/ar...mmigration.Fingerprints/
I'm going to assume that that last statement was made in jest/ with sarcasm. If it was, you're an imbecile. Or you didn't read the article. And if you linked the article and didn't read it, you're an even bigger imbecile.

So, illegal immigrants who on top of that, commit crimes and get arrested should stay here? Honestly, if you don't support this, that's what you're implying.

At least people had a right to be mad at the Arizona Law. Now it seems that every time the word "immigration" is mentioned people are up in arms talking about the plights of all Mexicans and how they take jobs no one else is taking.
eyes.gif

People will be less willing to report crimes because they'll get "caught up in the immigration debacle"? That's really the reasoning some people have against this?

Honestly, the more idiotic these self-proclaimed liberals become, the more it pushes me away from the left and more to the moderate side. I can't be associated with such dolts.

Government is using this new program which identifies the legitimacy of a person's citizenship in the U.S. Thank you Mr. Obama.

I'm going to assume that that last statement was made in jest/ with sarcasm. If it was, you're an imbecile. Or you didn't read the article. And if you linked the article and didn't read it, you're an even bigger imbecile.

So, illegal immigrants who on top of that, commit crimes and get arrested should stay here? Honestly, if you don't support this, that's what you're implying.

At least people had a right to be mad at the Arizona Law. Now it seems that every time the word "immigration" is mentioned people are up in arms talking about the plights of all Mexicans and how they take jobs no one else is taking.
eyes.gif

People will be less willing to report crimes because they'll get "caught up in the immigration debacle"? That's really the reasoning some people have against this?

Honestly, the more idiotic these self-proclaimed liberals become, the more it pushes me away from the left and more to the moderate side. I can't be associated with such dolts.

Honestly...immigration is a serious issue. As much as I'd like to give opportunities to those that want them, we've got to do a better job of handling the process.

Honestly...immigration is a serious issue. As much as I'd like to give opportunities to those that want them, we've got to do a better job of handling the process.

The government using immigration as a tool to track the entire population...

This is a conspiracy theorists' dream.

The government using immigration as a tool to track the entire population...

This is a conspiracy theorists' dream.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

eyes.gif

roll.gif

To anyone with half a brain, "Thank you Mr. Obama" should not imply sarcasm. Learn to read without immediately assuming everything is sarcasm, because it wasn't.

I am glad this program is expanding. Oh, and I'm a liberal too. That might be too much for your brain though...

Back
Top Bottom