Rapper gets KO'd at his own concert in the middle of a set in San Diego

Welp. I guess all three of the dudes who got laid out on video are the real ones in this situation.

Millennial logic

Last edited:
It's all just these weird, soft fake tough guys having problems with other groups of dudes just like them ...nothing really to it

Cheap move but glad he got slept. All he does is run his mouth when he's not even built like that.

They carried him off like a wounded refugee.

Welp. I guess all three of the dudes who got laid out on video are the real ones in this situation.

Millennial logic
Only one dude got laid out though....The rest got approached 3 on 1 and a bunch of slaps were thrown.

What's the millennial, 90's born, attempted shots? Am I a snowflake too? You sound like a FB Trump bot.
laugh.gif

Good stuff NT.

all he needs is one set from diego to show love and hold him down...an assortment of goons are online...

word of advice... dont mess with cali ******...especially if they are holdin down their hometown...

biggie learned this the hard way...

Better call up Mitchy Slick or dudes from Skyline, gompers park.

Why this dude keep assuming Everyone is young because the dude was shook in that first video? :lol: We're probably the same age :lol:

It went from "it seems like to me that this happened" to "oh Im from Cali so I know exactly what happened" :lol:

Robb Stone might be a real murderer for all I know. In that video I saw, though... he didn't want any issues. He was doing that nervous thing ppl do trying to talk to someone else. Then his boy started laying dudes out and all of a sudden he turned to Hulk :lol: If you've helped him bury bodies before then I guess that was just his off day.

Last edited:
It went from "it seems like to me that this happened" to "oh Im from Cali so I know exactly what happened"
laugh.gif
I seent it too
laugh.gif

The writing is on the wall. We have video evidence of him shying away from the fair one with a chubby white dude AND a video of him sucker punching a 5'10" 130 pound singer.

He only decides to flap his wings when his boy throws the sucker punch.

That white boy had more heart than any of them. He was ready to shoot the fair.

I seent it too :lol:

The writing is on the wall. We have video evidence of him shying away from the fair one with a chubby white dude AND a video of him sucker punching a 5'10" 130 pound singer.

He only decides to flap his wings when his boy throws the sucker punch.

but it wasn't "rob stone" who hit "xxx"...

Except when you call a dude a "broke n*****a" to his face and then cop a plea when he challenges you.

I have no problem with the concert thing. Dude talked about his family. He got what he deserved I guess.

But in the video dude looks bad.

for some reason I read this post in Luda's flow from "Southern Hospitality."

drugged up rappers do drugged up THINGS
rappers lose teeth like Sonic lose...RINGS
and hit up the dentist til his hotline BLING.
drugged out appointments, drugged out MEMES
sucker punch FLY, sucker punch LAND
suckers get STUCK with the sudden right HAND
rap with no SHOES, flow with no SOCKS
but step up on stage you could get ya jaw...ROCKED.

...I think I'll go blast that now.

Take all of my reps :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
rob stone crew may be goofy but who told yall that people harassing you deserve a fair, noble fight?

stop that

if someone breaks in your house you gon wait and have a duel with em?

Last edited:
you don't owe anybody a "fair one" in real life bruh...

dudes didn't even know who he was...

this aint dueling in the 1800's....

Walk up to a group of dudes repeatedly with threats of violence. Get knocked out by somebody in the same group. Claim you were jumped.

You dudes are 100% baby thighs.
All there is to it. Wasn't really a sucker punch tbh.

Back
Top Bottom