Rapper Jamal "Shyne" Barrow to be released from prison early

Bout Damn Time
pimp.gif

I still
smh.gif
@ that situation to this day.

there will be a big buzz when he touches down and a lot of luv shown from artists and radio stations. hes still an avg artist imo but if he capetalizes on thebuzz when he comes home,,, maybe he can try to catch up on some of the life he has lost behind bars.

i guess he paid his debt to society.

grin.gif

Honestly... I hear this like every year..... We'll see...
In the words of DMX... Here we go again!
-Sun

Man i hope he comes back with a bang!!!! Dude been gone for too long.

Hope he hasn't changed from a rapping standpoint.

Welcome Back Shyne PO!!!

Don't think of him much as a rapper but as a black man i'm glad to see him getting out. The time didn't warrant the crime IMO. Was it even provedhe was the one who did the shooting?

Aren't you not allowed to leave America after you've been to jail, because of this little thing called probation? Esp since he isnt serving his wholesentence. So def a nay no to Belize. but the rap community will embrace him. someone will give him a deal. the only thing i worry about for him, is rap is sowack now, maybe his stuff will be too raw, and he wont make money.

Just hope he doesn't get into any problems from now until his scheduled release.

puff better have him set up with a pad and a whip right when he gets out.
smh.gif
hopefully he drops another cd, but either way puffy owes him big.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

From what I hear he's moving back to Belize. Don't know how thats going to work on the whole "used to be a felon" tip.

My-T.

I'd probably rap since now I'd have that street cred like Saigon.
Since they mentioned his father and something in Belize, does that mean that's where the video for Bad Boys was shot?

Back
Top Bottom