Rapper Wacka Flocka ARRESTED.

[h1]
[h1]Waka Flocka Flame detained for probation violation[/h1][h2][/h2]

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame is in trouble again.

Malphurs, who has a recent mix tape entitled "Salute Me or Shoot Me, Vol. 2," was shot in the arm at the Bubble Bath Car Wash on Old National Highway in January. The shooting occurred after a scuffle broke out when an armed man approached him demanding jewelry, police said at the time.
Sheriff's records indicate the performer, whose real name is Juaqin James Malphurs, was arrested just before 5 p.m. Tuesday for probation violation.After a string of incidents involving guns, once with him on the barrel end, he is in jail in Houston County just south of Macon.

Earlier this month, a man whom police said was his security guard was detained after a fight at Walter's Clothing in downtown Atlanta. Shots were fired, but no one was hit though a witness said Malphurs got a swollen eye out of the ordeal.

Malphurs, whose pseudonym alludes to the sound of cocking a semi-automatic pistol, is a member of local rapper Gucci Mane's 1017 Brick Squad. And the altercation allegedly was between groups affiliated with Gucci Mane and musical artist Young Jeezy.

The next day, eight teenage boys were shot after Malphurs performed at a concert in Indiana.  The shooting was in the parking lot of World of Skates in Gary. Police said the victims ranged in age from 14 to 18, with wounds in the legs, wrist, stomach or back. The injuries weren't believed to be life-threatening.

Malphurs, 23, was nearly at the end of his probation term when he landed in jail back in Houston County. He pleaded guilty in November 2006 to possession of a sawed-off shotgun and got four years probation, according to the Houston County Superior Court Clerk's office.
[/h1]

Article

Beaten, stabbed, shot, robbed and now jailed. It's like hip hops version of the cycle...

*Waits for stream of Nt'ers to cosign with music quotes and shoutouts*

yung_berg.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][h1]
Houston County
eek.gif
my hood
[/h1]
ray-ray in my glock, ray-ray in my in my socks, 12 ridin and we dumpin ray-ray @ the cops FLOCKA!!!!
[/color]

I heard he want his money back, where the !$+% they do that at?
Price tag on my head......., @#%$! GET YO MONEY BACK!

pimp.gif

He'll be alright.

@+%%, he might not even really be locked up.

If he is tho, this is nothing major like that.

rpgator didnt make this thread or was the first reply? *heart attack*

p.s. FREE my homie FLOCKA

Back
Top Bottom