Rapper Wiz Khalifa arrested with 60 grams of MARIJUANA.. * MUGSHOT*

Taylor Gang or share a tattoo needle with Tommy Lee.

Yall dumb _'s in here arguing about weed prices
laugh.gif
Headband is that %*%+ though, shoutout to an NTer who won't be named for that plug
nerd.gif

tumblr_lbpoz5W3Us1qapqsmo1_400.png

Taylor Gang or share a tattoo needle with Tommy Lee.

Yall dumb _'s in here arguing about weed prices
laugh.gif
Headband is that %*%+ though, shoutout to an NTer who won't be named for that plug
nerd.gif

tumblr_lbpoz5W3Us1qapqsmo1_400.png

Originally Posted by cs02132

$10,000 per month on weed comes out to $333 a day. thats about an oz a day. between 10 people it could be easily done. at least i know me and my crew could lol
Maybe it's just my ignorance (I
pimp.gif
a lot, but definitely not near an OZ a day), but I don't think this would be too hard to do without 10 people. Dude is always smoking joints so he could easily be putting a G in each one. That's 28 joints and dude is probably up for like 14 hours a day. 2 joints an hour with a few people would not be that tough at all. Especially considering if you are in the studio or just sitting around on a tour bus. Imagine you and a few of your homies bored for a few hours and just chillin, you could smoke A LOT
laugh.gif
, especially considering the tolerance you would have...

$10,000 per month on weed comes out to $333 a day. thats about an oz a day. between 10 people it could be easily done. at least i know me and my crew could lol
Maybe it's just my ignorance (I
pimp.gif
a lot, but definitely not near an OZ a day), but I don't think this would be too hard to do without 10 people. Dude is always smoking joints so he could easily be putting a G in each one. That's 28 joints and dude is probably up for like 14 hours a day. 2 joints an hour with a few people would not be that tough at all. Especially considering if you are in the studio or just sitting around on a tour bus. Imagine you and a few of your homies bored for a few hours and just chillin, you could smoke A LOT
laugh.gif
, especially considering the tolerance you would have...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Dollaman11

sorry but...Yall are ALL losing..move to BC..you crazies talkin $40-$50 a GRAM?!! Homie $50 gets you a quarter..and thats BC bud..every strain (not literally EVERY) is sick in its own way. and our kush is wonderful. needa come up north n get u some.... damn I cant even imagine spending $250 on a oz..even if it was white rhino x bubba kush x Orange Zest. thats foolish

No no, no one was talking about paying $50 a gram. That's just the math that Theta did. Anyone paying 50/g should jump off a 20 story building.

I wont lie though, that BC bud... phenomenal
pimp.gif

Ohhhh ok! yea somethin about that seemed way off right? i was actually trippin on that for a second like "these dudes are payin $50/g?" i was about to move down south with a few 'glad' bags and some ziplocks hahah.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Dollaman11

sorry but...Yall are ALL losing..move to BC..you crazies talkin $40-$50 a GRAM?!! Homie $50 gets you a quarter..and thats BC bud..every strain (not literally EVERY) is sick in its own way. and our kush is wonderful. needa come up north n get u some.... damn I cant even imagine spending $250 on a oz..even if it was white rhino x bubba kush x Orange Zest. thats foolish

No no, no one was talking about paying $50 a gram. That's just the math that Theta did. Anyone paying 50/g should jump off a 20 story building.

I wont lie though, that BC bud... phenomenal
pimp.gif

Ohhhh ok! yea somethin about that seemed way off right? i was actually trippin on that for a second like "these dudes are payin $50/g?" i was about to move down south with a few 'glad' bags and some ziplocks hahah.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

pimp.gif
@ posting 300k and walking out 6 hours later.

laugh.gif
@ Hempstead being the Mecca of anything.

you do know that you have to pay only 10% of that bond to get out right? Lol dudes in here talking reckless. I would stay in til my court date if I had to pay $300,000 for 2 ozs of some trees haha.
Depends on where your at.  Some states will only charge 10% up front others will charge the whole amount and keep 10% no matter what when it's all said and done.

oh I was talking about NC, because thats where it occurred and also where I'm from. So yea....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

pimp.gif
@ posting 300k and walking out 6 hours later.

laugh.gif
@ Hempstead being the Mecca of anything.

you do know that you have to pay only 10% of that bond to get out right? Lol dudes in here talking reckless. I would stay in til my court date if I had to pay $300,000 for 2 ozs of some trees haha.
Depends on where your at.  Some states will only charge 10% up front others will charge the whole amount and keep 10% no matter what when it's all said and done.

oh I was talking about NC, because thats where it occurred and also where I'm from. So yea....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by JuJu

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
Dude aint got no $10,000 a month weed habit. Thats like smoking $300 worth of weed a day. He aint smoking all that by himself. Him and his crew might have that high of a monthly weed bill, but not him on his own.
thats perfectly easy to do. 300 a day is not even an ounce of some good. and you can easily smoke an ounce a day. just like other drugs people build up a tolerance so because you can't overdose from weed if it takes him 3 blunts per session and he rolls a g in each blunt that means it would only take 9 sessions a day of 3 L's. the average person is up at least 12 hours a day soooooo thats a session ever like 1 1/2 half hours in an average day which also the amount of time someone usually takes to come down.
Dude broke it all down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

where u from? if u payin more than $250 for a oz of some good, u losin.
if you payin less than $250 for a oz of some good, and you don't know the grower or have a SICK hookup, you ain't smoking good and are therefore losin.

Yep lol.

Dude aint got no $10,000 a month weed habit. Thats like smoking $300 worth of weed a day. He aint smoking all that by himself. Him and his crew might have that high of a monthly weed bill, but not him on his own.
thats perfectly easy to do. 300 a day is not even an ounce of some good. and you can easily smoke an ounce a day. just like other drugs people build up a tolerance so because you can't overdose from weed if it takes him 3 blunts per session and he rolls a g in each blunt that means it would only take 9 sessions a day of 3 L's. the average person is up at least 12 hours a day soooooo thats a session ever like 1 1/2 half hours in an average day which also the amount of time someone usually takes to come down.
Dude broke it all down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

if you payin less than $250 for a oz of some good, and you don't know the grower or have a SICK hookup, you ain't smoking good and are therefore losin.

Yep lol.

I just read this whole thread and some of yall have NO IDEA what you're talking about 
laugh.gif

Shout out to the real stoners
pimp.gif

I just read this whole thread and some of yall have NO IDEA what you're talking about 
laugh.gif

Shout out to the real stoners
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Dude broke it all down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yep lol.

Sonnnnn, what? A hook up for a ozzy of some good around here is about 435-440ish?!

Living in VA FTMFL

Back
Top Bottom