Rappers Thats Really Real: The Debate To End All Debates

geministar

Banned
I'll start it off with this dude T.I. ...

What got me thinking about this is the other night I was watching some T.I. and Tiny and dude T.I. was talking about how he was really bout dat and how he had to struggle growing up.

Thing is I've heard conflicting stories about his past so I don't really know.

Basically I'm getting tired of wondering if these rappers are spitting truth or fictional bars into my headphones. Want some NT detectives to do their homework.

Hoping this thread becomes huge with some of ya'll knowledge about the rap game. Wanna clear the air once and for all.

First off what id the definition of real that you are searching for.... because quite frankly all it takes is to watch a dudes demeanor & a few interviews and it becomes quite clear who was really about the life they portray and who isnt.

And B4 anything starts ALL RAPPERS LIE AND EXAGGERATE ALOT

Fat Joe
nerd.gif
grin.gif
lol I remember that legendary thread.

I'll start it off with this dude T.I. ...

What got me thinking about this is the other night I was watching some T.I. and Tiny and dude T.I. was talking about how he was really bout dat and how he had to struggle growing up.

Thing is I've heard conflicting stories about his past so I don't really know.

Basically I'm getting tired of wondering if these rappers are spitting truth or fictional bars into my headphones. Want some NT detectives to do their homework.

Hoping this thread becomes huge with some of ya'll knowledge about the rap game. Wanna clear the air once and for all.
So you actually wondering if rappers are really out here leaving Columbia and now getting it in by the metric ton?

the boy rozay is the only rapper that knows noriega, the real noriega. as a matter of fact, he still owes him 100 favors, it gets no realer than that.
:lol:

Kendrick Lamar

"Any ***** can kill a man, but that doesn't make you a real *****. Real is responsiblity, real is taking care of your ************* family"

Last edited:
TI got out of big charges very fast. Makes me think he sus. Never was a fan of him. Only a few real street dudes who rap. Most can't stay out of jail. Smh.

TI got out of big charges very fast. Makes me think he sus. Never was a fan of him. Only a few real street dudes who rap. Most can't stay out of jail. Smh.
I might catch heat, flame away, whatever. 

But the dude TI always came off to me like...
ohwell.gif

I might catch heat, flame away, whatever. 

But the dude TI always came off to me like...
ohwell.gif
i think the show shoes him in a different light i mean he does have kids and a family u cant act like how u do in the streets or what u did in ur past in ur home if ur tryna make sure ur kids are successful....................unless ur DMX :smh:
i honestly think maybe he just really had a bad *** lawyer.
or coulda "GREASED" a couple officials pockets

Last edited:
no disrespect OP but this conversation is futile. nobody kno these dudes personally to vouch for how "real" they are and if they do they bias so they opinion wouldn't count. certain ppl i think is one hunnid the next dude gonna say wasnt ish...especially on the internet. i doubt u will get any opinion that everybody agree wit 

no disrespect OP but this conversation is futile. nobody kno these dudes personally to vouch for how "real" they are and if they do they bias so they opinion wouldn't count. certain ppl i think is one hunnid the next dude gonna say wasnt ish...especially on the internet. i doubt u will get any opinion that everybody agree wit 

No debates will end here. But to me this is less about who's "real" than it is who is a fraud and who isn't.

You don't look at the dudes from De La, or QTip and say those dudes are phony based on their music. Same for Kendrick, or Common, or Big Sean or whoever.

Same with Gucci and TIP. Cormega, Capone. Joe (HA!). Beanie Sigel. Yea, you can say what you want about how TIP skated his charges...but he caught the charges.

But there's some dudes talking mad **** on an epic scale and that **** talk seems to not match up with their history or their personas at all.

All rappers "lie or exagerrate", sure. So do all humans. But there's dudes going way too far with it.

And then when people condone that by saying "all rappers do it", when the majority of them don't do it at anywhere near the same level, that's weak to me.

You can't condemn every rapper as a phony or a fraud because of a handful of dudes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom