Rappers who are nice but you dont listen to

jbpkickz

Banned
i tired so many time to get into kendrick but i cant do it fambs, idk if its the voice but all my boys say he a beast but not me, id say eminem too never rele been a fan, joe budden

It took me awhile to get into Kendrick until I started hearing more of his stuff, now I feel like him and KRIT are two of the best new artists out
in a long time, especially compared to their peers.

To answer the question, probably boatloads of NY rappers, including a bunch of Wu-Tang affiliates. Killah Priest & Dom Pachino are pretty dope
to me, but I hardly ever know they have anything out unless they're on a song with Ras Kass or Trife Da God.

people always trying to turn me onto J.Cole but idk i just cant get into it. Hes got good lyrics just dont listen to him myself

Originally Posted by Peep Game

It took me awhile to get into Kendrick until I started hearing more of his stuff, now I feel like him and KRIT are two of the best new artists out
in a long time, especially compared to their peers.

To answer the question, probably boatloads of NY rappers, including a bunch of Wu-Tang affiliates. Killah Priest & Dom Pachino are pretty dope
to me, but I hardly ever know they have anything out unless they're on a song with Ras Kass or Trife Da God.
yeah i love krit cole but lamar idk that elmer fudd flow gets to me
laugh.gif
, every ny rapper sounds to the same to me imo so i feel you on that

*puts on flame suit*

Kendrick Lamar

Dude is nice, and I know dude has stupid flows. But something about his music just doesn't pull me completely in to listen to personally.

If you were to put his track on at a party or in the whip I would still vibe with it though. Son has a gift, no doubt. But I don't have any of his music in my library.

Yeah Kendrick for me- I hear him smash all these features and I hear stuff every once in a while from him that I think is pretty good - I still haven't fully immersed myself into his body of works yet... im sure it will happen sooner or later
I just gave Big Krit a chance for the 1st time ....rode out w/ his latest mixtape and listened front to back a couple times

Definitely Kendrick for me also... I have his Sec 80 tape and I wasn't feeling it as much as you all did on here... even other work he's been on I don't really like that much.

I have a bunch but seriously people Kendrick??? Seriously?????? Dude is an absolute monster.

But i understand some times you hear stuff and you just can't get into it.  If it doesn't sound good to your ears your not going to listen.

But the title of the thread is oxymoronic to me.  If rappers are nice i listen to them......so in the spoiler are rappers i hate but other people tell me are nice

Spoiler [+]
Tyga - i hate dude i think he is an absolutely terrible rapper.  I have never heard one good bar by him better yet song

Flame Suit on

Rick Ross - repetitive subject matter...too much grunting
MGK - dude made some solid bangers but is a very average rapper at best
Asher Roth - is terrible...point blank period ( i thought hating him was common place but my friends are all...."his last mix tape was amazing" heard it...it blows"
Chiddy Bang - Average rapper.....production is way above par though.  Xaphoon needs to make beats for others chiddy is pulling him down.

may add more later

nice is relative... to most people nice just means lyrically... in that case 95% of rappers who are nice will not get listened to cuz they suck at making songs...

being nice to me means u can rap and make good sounding, cohesive songs...

Talib & Mos- I understand they have great skill but I could never get into it.
I used to be iffy about Action Bronson, but know i'm a big fan.

eminem comes to mind.

I know he can rap but outside of a few singles I've never been a fan of his music.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

If they were nice, then I would be listening....
Yeah.. Someone I've heard was nice and I haven't gotten into yet is J Cole..
Don't know where to start really..

People tell me French is nice, a lot of my friends really love Meek and think he's the next big thing, but I don't know, I tolerate them both but if I wan coke rap I rather listen to the Clips and Neptunes production

As far as Meek goes he's aight but dude has no inside voice
roll.gif
, and he repeats all of his lines to adlib, kind of gets annoying. Not to mention when it comes to MMG I'm more a fan of the smoother "Cigar Music" or Party Heart-esque beats than say Lex Lugar sounding ones

Meek Mill. I like his features better than his own work. Dude is nice though, don't get me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom